Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Questions on LLQ

Hi everybody, I hope you  all are doing fine, I could not find clear information about the following: Policy-map CISCO Class VOIP priority bandwidth 20M Class HTTP Bandwidth 10M Class FTP bandwidth 5M 1)Let say we have heavy traffic (20M)only in t...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,    How does the TCP handshake occurs in the case of asymmetric routing . Below topology we have traffic initiated from Source to R1  ,whereas R1 provides return path to Source via R2 .  R2 has a direct connection to R-WAN  (not mentioned in dia...

Maru R by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everybody!I got an issue with a Nexus 7009 when i try to get info about traffic on all the intefaces vlan.I got an Nexus 7010 and everything is okon the 7010 the NX-OS is  n7000-s1-dk9.5.2.5.bin (cisco Nexus7000 C7010 (10 Slot) Chassis ("Superv...

tgut by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IP67 Switch

Hi folks, I need an IP 67 industrial switch that have the following characteristics: 8  GE  Ports or More IP67 (Industrial)POE+ I found the IE-2000, but apparently it that not have 8 GE Ports (only Fast Ethernet Ports) Can anyone guide me please? Re...

cha.raouf by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks , Is this possible to send traffic using service provider switch domain like below image ? If Possible , please explain how it is possible .

ar.sumon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WS-C3750X-48PF-S and I believe it's sending out erroneous duplicate IP information.  Has anyone else experienced this?  We have the exact same wireless config at every site, but using older switches.  This is the only site with this switch. ...

ajducey01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, The other day I had our BGP setup with out ISP get interrupted and took down Internet access for the company. I managed to get this back up, but since then I am seeing a small bit of latency. Not much, a ping test shows up to 12ms on the core...

jclj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi their,greetings.. I have created a route-map and when i applied on the interface it accepted the command. but when i did show run interface i am not able to see the route-map command on the interface. I have Universal K9 license *    WS-C3560X-24 ...

Any ideas why an Nexus 7K would be choosing an OSPF external route over an Interarea route? The N7K has two OSPF routing processes and is getting the route via each process (this is expected). It seems to be choosing the path with the lowest cost fi...

tobin_jim by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, In my nexus device i execut the command  sh ip route 166.47.101.130/32 166.47.101.130/32, ubest/mbest: 1/0    *via 166.47.99.133, Po3, [170/52224], 4d15h, eigrp-3002, external ! And then I do the sh ip route and get lot of ips with ( extern...

Hallo,I was about to update a pair of new Nexus 5572UP Switches, but switch told me that ISSU with L3 features were not supported. However I don't have a layer 3 daughter card installed and use the switches as pure layer 2 access switches with vpc co...

pille1234 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I have to configured QOS on 4500 , I am using Etherchannel with two physical (10G ) interfaces. I have to confirm that I need to configure Service-Policy output voip on Etherchannel interface also or not . Secondly I need to configure in out...

UniWAQ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have a query from one of my colleagues which I cannot search to validate at present due to off shore work commitments so my first thought was to ask CSC. I have some 3750X-12S-S switches, which are running IOS c3750e-universalk9-mz.122-58....

Hi All, I understand the 861 router has 1 WAN Interface and 4 "switch ports". I will have my WAN Interface connected to the "WAN" - all good. I need to then have at least 10 Vlan Interfaces on the device also. Can I connect one of the switch ports ...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes