Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Cisco Support Community,I have a problem with my Cisco 3850, it does not load completelyDoes any one encountered these error? please do helpHere is the logs:Booting...Initializing and Testing RAM ++++@@@@####...################################++@@...

Hi, I have a question regarding QOS. Consider the following topology - IP-Phone > 2960 > 2x10Gb up to > 3850. The IP Phone is obtaining its Cos 5 and DSCP 46 markers from the local DHCP server, all good there. When making a VoIP call i can see the tr...

Hi,Sorry, I can't find the right thread. I would like to delete a file from an asa 5505.I'm confused because I run the following:delete disk0:/running-config.110401-0946It says:Delete filename [running-config.110401-0946]?I hit y(es)Then it says:Dele...

Hey all, I have a 3850 stack with consistently elevated CPU (right around 60%). The stack serves as a middle man between an ASA pair and a pair of 6807 switches in VSS mode. L2 and L3 (behind the firewalls) are all concentrated on the 6807's - this ...

I'm wondering if there is an easy way to get the part numbers for SFP modules that are plugged into our current 2960 and 3560 series switches without powering the switches down and pulling the modules out of the switches?  The switches are running IO...

I am looking for the idle power of a c3750g-24ps switch. I am trying to decide if it's more power efficient to run it and 3 cisco access points or to use c3750g-24ts and use poe injectors.  Does anyone know what the idle power consumption of the c37...

jkay18041 by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need someone's advise regarding in configuration of ACL(Access List) in SG300-52 smb switch. The switch was configured to Layer 3 and has multiple vlans accessing the internet and the server group. Also I made an interface vlan ip address so that b...

it by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have build two Linux workstations and I am using CISCO layer 3 switch as a gateway. I have configured vlan 10 for gateway and assigned ip addresses to workstations including gateway but I when I ping gateway or Linux workstation to another...

Hello I have a problem with this Firewall. It is installed in office where we have Web server and Asterisk VoIP communication server. We have one static public IP and I successfully forwarded custom port for Web server (9090) but we have problems fo...

Hello there.  this is my show memory ouput.  Can you explain this to me? Switch#show memory                    Head              Total(b)            Used(b)           Free(b)            Lowest(b)           Largest(b) Processor   49FDAFC       1753...

CATYO by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes