Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

i configured the 3560x cisco switch. i have next configurationsystem mtu routing 1500ip routing!ip dhcp pool Sektor_Podrskenetwork 192.168.82.0 255.255.255.0default-router 192.168.82.1dns-server 192.168.99.20!ip dhcp pool Sektor_podrska!!!!!interface...

gogi99 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

If a switch learns the mac address of a device connected to its port when it receives a frame, why does the switch automatically learn the MAC address of this router? Without it receiving an arp request and responding to the switch?

gic1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Dear  Community, the better Community of the Internet I open this query thread about the stack firmware update made up of the Cisco Catayst c9300.I can see that with very few commands in Install Mode it is now possible to update the firmware. Exce...

Hannibal by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i have deployed two new IE3200 switches all in a network with one ip addressed VLAN. All devices connected to these switches are communicating and i can remotely access, but I am unable to ping or telnet into the new switches anymore (i could do b...

Good Afternoon CISCO Community,I need help on locating the MIB for the following equipment.IE2000 Software (IE2000-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(7)E2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3)ie2000-universalk9-mz.152-7.E2.binI’ve tried SNMP Object Navigator, and Cisco ...

howieli by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Where can I find all the licensing available for switches that Cisco offers, their pricing and their part numbers. I need to supply this information to my company. Thank you 

Good day,   I'm seeing the SBS350 24P + 4 x 10GB SFP+ port and I don't see anywhere if I can connect a 1GB SFP to the 10 GB SFP and it will work. I read some online information and it says it should but I don't know if I can find some documentation t...

GabsC2 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Resolved! 3750 stack cable

Quick question - need to deploy a 3750G stack (two switches) and only have one stack cable at the moment. I know it will work (without redundancy) but when I add the second cable later is there any downtime or does the stack just see the alternate ...

Resolved! Dhcp issue

We are currently experiencing an issue with our network setup that involves the DHCP server, Palo Alto firewall, core switch, and access switches. Our DHCP server is connected to the Palo Alto firewall, followed by our core switch and access switches...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card