cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

design help

Hi ,  Please need your advise on the above internet edge design . load balancer is peplink I am expecting 500 Mbps internet traffic ,The design is ok or please adivise a better design The switch is kept for  if primary firewall fails  , so the traff...

edge design_.jfif

Operating temperature IE-4000-4TC4G-E

I have a question about the operation of an IE4000 (IE-4000-4TC4G-E)The devices become very warm, even hot. The socket assumes such a temperature that you can hardly touch it any longer and when reading it a value of over 60°C is displayed. Is there ...

Catalyst 1000 SFP down (bad crc)

Hello, we have a new cisco catalyst switch with SFPs. When inserting the SFPs we receive the message and the port doesbad crc notbad crc come up. %GBIC_SECURITY_CRYPT-4-VN_DATA_CRC_ERROR: GBIC in .... has bad crc SFPs are from Cisco, too -> mgbsx1  W...

Ollivetti by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

C9500 Stuck in ROMMON Mode

Hello all,One of our C9500 in the stack went down and after hooking up the console, we noticed that the C9500 is in ROMMON mode (we are currently running on 17.03.04)I have tried booting directly from bootflash and usb, but neither of it seems to wor...

tltl4866 by Beginner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NX-OS 5k 5672UP replacement model

I have reviewed the Cisco website; however, I am not able to find a direct migration path. I need to replace "5672UP", but I no longer see the 5k line offered. Does anyone have resources for a migration path? I have a few 5k switches that are differe...

romanroma by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recover c3750v2 IOS from rommon

Hi,I have this c3750v2 with a corrupted IOS and was not able to boot. It goes to the "switch:" prompt when I power up the switch.How do I re-upload the IOS back to this switch? Can I do it via TFTP? The Cisco old doc only mention about xmodem transfe...

choywy by Beginner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes