Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,  I tried to create two ssid with different network, one for private use and one for guest. but guest users not getting internet. Please advise me right way. Thanks.[[{"type":"media","fid":"1232411","view_mode":"default","link_text":null,"at...

yahya kp by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! cucm and switches

Hi Cisco Techs, Is there a hardware compatability list that shows what switches can be used together with cucm 6.0.1 and how cucm is supposed to recognise cisco switches. Whether that would be a L2 or L3 cisco switch And how cucm sees vlan interfac...

Hi , Can you please help for following problem: I have a wide network or i configured several technologie. My problem is when i configure DHCP snooping its okk but when i add arp inspection in vlan X the PC appear in attachment connected in vlan X c...

Hi All Im getting the above error msg while trying to re-upload new config file to flash:/. Gets to around 80% of file and then just hangs then the above I/O error. Relative newb any help appreciated ! I have formatted flash etc, Router Model is Cis...

Hello, I'm making a BGP network with 3 AS. I use 6 routers 3725. I've making my routers configuration by reading these two links : http://www.cisco.com/cisco/web/support/CA/fr/109/1094/1094968_bgp-toc.html http://www.cisco.com/cisco/web/support/CA/f...

I've got some cameras that need PoE+ and with the default config, the 2960x doesn't seem to deliver the power needed (another sg300 and netgear that I tried work fine with their defaults). Nothing I tried worked until I turned on LLDP (lldp run) and ...

Hello, I'm new in the forum and new in the Cisco world too. I hope you can help me. I will work with two C2901 in one station that comunicates with the other end using fiber (each one uses EHWIC-1GE-SFP-CU with a GLC-ZX-SM=Mini GBIC). I need one as...