Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Multicast issue

We have a weird issue that's been going on for a bit now. Basically some of our SIP phones don't broadcast pages through the speaker some of the time. Our Cisco UC system has an extension set for paging through both over head speakers and through a I...

Good evening I have a problem in switch 2960 plus, i reset switch but the switch don't reset, always  give mode "switch:" I would enter in the switch by mode switch#enable and configuration terminal to configure an IP address and Upgrade IOS with...

HiI’ve a generic multicast question: I've got 2 sources active/active sending the same multicast group on a network with one receiver receiving the multicast group, without choosing the source (IGMP v2).In the actual situation, if the client does not...

smalderez by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.  When I do a show version on a switch stack it displays the output as usual and if the master is switch #1 its info then remaining members.  If I look for DRAM in this output it appears its only giving the DRAM for the master switch.  Is ther...

Dear Team, Customer had a concern that he want do upgrade the L3 device with minimum downtime. Current version running is 12.2 and upgrading to new version 15.0.2. He is concern of zero downtime with respect to access Switch. He has 2960 sw at a acce...

We are planning for passing the traffic through IPS(Layar-2 mode) and will keep a Vlan in Global routing and another in a VRF so I have a question here that is there any chance for STP loop in this scenario. Thanks in advance.