Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a site that have a few 3750s behind a 2811 router. SNMP has been configured for alerts/monitoring on the inside switches. My question is this; is there a way to have to the SNMP alerts send the device hostname so we know which switch the SNMP...

I have EIGRP Configured router eigrp 2247 network 10.0.0.0 0.0.0.255 also static route ip route 10.10.0.0 255.255.0.0 10.0.0.1 so if i do sh ip route 10.10.210.0 it is showing that it using EIGRP but it should use static route because static route...

rpatel006 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI All , i have my vpice server in VLAn 10 and the phones in VLAN 10 have no issue to stablish the call, but the phones in vlan 20 can establish the call to phone in VLAN 10 but cant hear the voice 

Dear Friends, I want to use Cisco IOU-WEB for LAB practicing. Please tell me the system requirments of using IOU-Web, and also brief me about the complete procedure of "how to use IOU-WEB"??? How to install and configure Cisco IOU-Web etc???  Waiti...

Hi, A client is currently running 2 core 6500's with SUP2's (I know they are end of support but aren't in a position to upgrade them at the moment). They are sporidically experiencing users dropping off the network. To resolve this they have to clear...

pswinbank by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there guys. I am trying to connect two 2950's, a 3550 and 3 2621xm's without additional cost of involving an expensive 2512 server in a lab environment. Can someone suggest alternatives to connect all these devices so that they can be viewed sim...

Hi @all, I have a weird multicast problem. I´ve  setup multicast routing in our network. Multicast is working so far but the Receivers attached to the Catalist 2960 Switches receive the stream in a very poor quality (pixel images, distorted sound, ch...

Dear Friends, I want to use Cisco IOU-WEB for LAB practicing. Please tell me the system requirments of using IOU-Web, and also brief me about the complete procedure of "how to use IOU-WEB"??? How to install and configure Cisco IOU-Web etc???  Waiti...

On one network device I've come across, when I check the arp table, I see an entry for the broadcast MAC address: FF:FF:FF:FF:FF:FF          192.168.1.255 Is this entry normal to find in an arp table? I just tried a broadcast ping to 192.168.1.255 ...

I have one 6506-E in production network with s2t54-IPSERVICESK9-M), Version 15.0(1)SY3. ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 12.2(50r)SYS2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1). And i am going to form vss with another new 6506-E. But the System Bootstrap is not in the s...