Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Our old router (Cisco RV320) has option to serv as DNS gateway and all client PCs on network are setup to use its IP address as Primary DNS. But now our new router (Cisco ASA 5506-X) can't do this by default. How to set this in ASDM 7.5?

Hello, We need to increase the IP's in existing network from 192.168.2.0/24 to 192.168.2.0/21. We have Servers placed in same VLAN and DHCP server is also in the same VLAN. The GW is configured on FW. So once I change the subnet on FW, what issues I ...

Hello, I've a nexus 5596T switches. Current version is   kickstart: version 7.0(2)N1(1)  system:    version 7.0(2)N1(1) Now i want to upgrade the version. should i upgrade it to 7.0(7)N1(1) or latest version 7.0(7)N1(1) Regards, Sheetol

sheetol09 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ICMP packet size?

Hello there,i sniffed ping packet, frame size says 74 bytes. which would be 20 bytes of IP header, 8 bytes of ICMP header + 32 data, 18 bytes of min ethernet frame.In my case i did ping of win xp, 32 bytes of data.So, adding up, 20+8+32+18=78 bytes. ...

get_rthym by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have 2x Cisco 4948e. I monitor the switches with Centreon-Plugins using SNMP. Since about 2 weeks, we have this error in our webinterface and I would like to know if it's an important alert or not. CRITICAL: Sensor 'TenGigabitEthernet1/50 Sup...

Hi all-   I have a scenario where we have two bonded 4500X in the core and as well as two 5548 Nexus switches that are bonded as well.  On both systems, I need to configure a SPAN.   Can I do the span to a port that is not on the source switch?  For ...

Hi all, I need community feedback about carving a virtual router instance out of Cat4507r+e Sup7-e.  Let me explain. I have a pair of said Cat4507 running as distribution switches. I need to add two new routers to terminate MPLS VPN connection. Curre...

Eli Kagan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card