Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco Phone

Hi, This is regarding to Vioce VLAN Mac address detection,In my organization we are using cisco 3560 46 port access switch and each port is connected with cisco ip telephone and some pc are connected with cisco ip telephone for Data usage. In every s...

The newly configured, WDS on WS2012R2. In a VLAN it works correctly, but in other VLAN PXE does not workAfter reading the documentation, I realized that you need to add the switch core (6509)int vl 111  ip helper-address "PXEServer"  ip directed-broa...

Good afternoon. I had a problem with VSS , causing the complete collapse of CORE, please help. CORE-HCUA#show versionCisco IOS Software, s2t54 Software (s2t54-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 15.1(2)SY, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc4)Technical Support: http://www....

Hi Friends,There is Cat 6506 device which is not getting ping but we are able to login the device and device is working fine.This is a access layer switch.This is the configuration of the management interface.interface Vlan14 description Mangement-In...

James by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends, I need your help to isolate the cause of this problem.There is a packet drop issue on our VOICE VLAN 10. IP phones and call manager in Voice VLANThe symptoms is phone calls drop. Even Internal dialing (extension to extension ) is droppi...

Hi,I'm trying to decide between the 2960 and 3560 switch for one of my production networks. What are the pros/cons of each? From Cisco's website it says 2960 is beter suited for a small branch office and the 3560 is better suited for medium-sized or ...

Greetings,I have Nexus 7000 sup cards side by side in this picture and the injector buttons are different.  I was wondering if they could be 2 different models of Sup cards or have they just changed the ejectors?  I replaced another Sup card last nig...

bhusebye by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have the attached topology,I have created Interface BVI1 on the router to achieve the redundancy for the core switches,if incase any of the core switches fail the voice call shouldn't get disconnect,  Hence the failover is working fine if i ...

Resolved! Sup720 Minor error

Sup720 was a minor error.Sup720 Modules are reset, and the attempt to recover from the effects of wonder if services?BB#1#sh module   Mod Ports Card Type                                           Model              --- ----- -------------------------...

hotshin03 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes