Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a network infrastructure with Cisco 6500 and Cisco 7200.The network run OSPF between all networks of all sites (WAN, MAN)This network stoped by 6 minutes and after that time came back.In the log we have the mensagens ; Messages in log of Cisco...

Dear All, I am looking for a network management software for a network containing Cisco 4500 with integrated Wireless module switch and cisco ISR with firewall. Please suggest me a product from cisco for this small network. Thanks in advance.Regards,...

Hi Guys can some one tell me what below logs saying getting fluctuated ou L2tp 3600 router.vcid 112, VC state STANDBYJul 30 12:46:59.793: %XCONNECT-5-REDUNDANCY: XC VPWS: Secondary member X.X.x.x:111 up, ignoring eventJul 30 12:46:59.865: %XCONNECT-5...

Hi All, I am trying to understand why i am getting a drop rate on this class whilst it is <50% utilized.  I have not tried changing the hold-queue or tx-ring-limit as of yet as there is a lot of traffic that utilizes this port so would prefer to get ...

Hi, everyone.Recently customers insisted that ping failed (for a while) from their own NMS system to host. And Cisco HSRP are working in the middle of their cloud.Question) 00:00:0c:9f:f7:6e can be HSRP Virtual MAC?? In my understanding, 0000.0c07.ac...

I need to add interfaces to a production port-channel.  The problem is that I am at the 8 interface limit for the port-channel, and I have 6 interfaces assigned to the port-channel that were interfaces on blades that are no longer in the chassis.  I ...

cschaus by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have Cisco 867 being used as WAN router and for some reason I am not able to telnet or ssh to it. I have an acl to permit my local subnet on vty lines. here is some config and logs.. line vty 0 4 access-class 10 in exec-timeout 5 0 privilege ...

Good morning , SW 2960 24 TC-L , we would use dual purpose ports one of them is RJ45 and another SFP according to the manual, the ethertchannel is for getting  a fault tolerance if any port fail :the next configuration is for one of the SW another sw...

Hello, A week ago, i got a storm control log message: SwitchA: %STORM_CONTROL-3-FILTERED: A Broadcast storm detected on Te1/1/1. A packet filter action has been applied on the interface. show storm control:Te1/1/1   Blocking       Enabled   Disabled ...

afsharki2 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes