Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

details of port configuration are Port      Name               Status       Vlan       Duplex  Speed TypeGi1/0/40                      connected    trunk        full    100 10/100/1000BaseTX  sh inter  Gi1/0/40 statGigabitEthernet1/0/40          Swit...

Hi all,i was asked a question if the 3850 series switch supports ipv6 redirect and wccp redirect.anyone know the answer?any help is appreciated.  thank you.

beddo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All i have a switch of 48 port 3750.All the ports are having same configuratio nhwoever, when a user goes to port 25 and beyond he is facing internet slwoness issues and not with anyone the first 24 ports.all the ports are having same qos settings...

I'm configuring my Cisco Switch C2960G-24TC-L as follow: - Add Vlan2 - Set ports 21-24 to trunk mode - Allow all vlans on these four portsSo I executed these commands after the switch has been reset to its factory defaults:conf tvlan 2name guestendco...

jalil1408 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I am planning to do upgrade Nexus switches from 5.2.1.N1.2 to the new NX-OS code. I am wondering what are the options for direct upgrade to new code with zero down time. I have dual N5K with N2Ks with redundant PVCs. Is there possibility for absol...

S891 by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi - I would like to know if its possible to enable stack-wise port monitoring through SNMP server.Like stackwise port flap, down, etc status monitoring to enable alerts in our syslog server.If anyone knows, please let me know. thanks

Hi Team , We have 5 nos of cisco SG300-24P switch and we are unable to configure below senirao Kindly help us to configure  AreaSectionSubnet AddNetwor AddressSubnet MaskWildcardBroadcast AddressHostIP RangeSwitchRACK 1SEG192.168.0.0192.168.0.0/27255...