Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HiWe have had a layer 2 national Ethernet link installed between 2 of our sites with a circuit presented to us at each site by the ISP. We will be trunking 3 or 4 vlans over it. I am just thinking about the port configs on each end on the switches. S...

Hi dear engineers.I have a cisco3945e router with SPE slot SM-ES3G-16-P swith module connected.SM-ES3G-16-P switch has 18 gigabit ethernet ports (2 uplink and 16 external).Two uplink gigabit ethernet ports of the Switch are connected to the Router in...

Hi I just want to ask a simple questionis there any precautions with native vlan between the Switched infrastructure and the Fabric interconnect ?! I mean can I use any vlan as a native vlan ex.999 "anything but not 1" ?! 

Resolved! Cisco Smart Meters

Hello all I just want to ask question about connected grid service which offer smart meters and it related system and equipment , I can't find a technical specification or SKU for the smart meter or the technical solution . I need some clarification ...

Switch is: hpcd-sw-mechelen-02 172.106.72.3CISCO CATALYST 6509-E is this correct? what is the serial number?

vennise79 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please any one can help me to resole my issue. As you known number of outdiscard in some interfaces are very big, how can I reduce this number.All of port is connected to camera and now all of thing are OK.Many thanks all of you in advance.EDS-A00-Di...

Hi dear cisco lovers ,I have a huge problem ,I have 2 6506 switches which I have configured VSS between them, suddenly I have been informed that one of switches didnt respond ,I mean VSS is not up .I realized that one of them has completely lost its ...

Hi, We have Cisco 3560X switch and has uplink module of 10G-SR unable to change speed setting on the switch  and IOS version it has 12.2.53 SE2 universal k9 image. Any inputs will be helpful here. Regards,Santhosh

Is it possible to improve the switch to boot under one minute. I need this because my locals computers boot faster than the switch and they are unable to reach the server so they crash. Can we disable all the diagnostic test at the startup ? I'm usin...

I have new project for our company that needs to get a solution. Our company have current network using ISP router and only HUB.Here are some basic info.1. There are two Public IP Addresses configured on The ISP Router - One is for Internet and one i...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card