Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,In my organization we are using icmp ip sla and tcp-connect ip sla for same destination. But we are getting different RTT. Anyone can please let us know what will be the reason. I have mentioned the configurations below. We are using cisco WS-...

Hello all,Need advise/help from this community.Currently there is existing supervisor Sup V-10GE installed on 4507R-E chassis.I want to add another supervisor Sup-8E to the chassis.Both supervisor running on different IOS version/type (existing using...

Hello,I am trying to enable my Cisco 2950 as a DHCP client (I know this is not how it works in real life) for test purpose in the lab. That is the switch should receive an ip address by the router which it is connected to, I have configured the route...

Hi, All My 6509 Backbone used 80% high memory. Device information ====Supervisor: WS-SUP32-GE-3BIOS Version: 12.2(33)SXH8b Is this a memory leak bug ID CSCtn46434?(https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCtn46434) Or another bugs? I need your help. I...

I got an error message from syslog server that SSH login failed on a switch: 000168: May 30 09:09:44: %SEC_LOGIN-4-LOGIN_FAILED: Login failed [user: deadmin] [Source: 10.100.6.20] [localport: 22] [Reason: Login Authentication Failed] at 09:09:44 EDT ...

Hi Everyone, We have 2 port stack switch.! switch died today.It has no power burning smellCurrent single working switch in stack is WS-C3750G-48TS-S.Need to know if i  add another switch to stack does that have to be of same model as of above one?Do...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to setup NAT using the Interface for the Global Outside portion of the NAT Setup?All ports to be Ethernet:My setup (non-specific):2 VLANS (192.168.1.0 ~ 192.168.2.0 /24):1 VLAN - Wired 96 ports1 VLAN - Wireless 2x 3702e (50 clients tot...

jp.ward16 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm facing the problem is, when my laptop or PC starting, only can use Internet 5 mins, after that cannot suffering the internet about 5 - 10 mins then it back to normal, this stuff happen everyday. But can use communication messenger like sky...

Hung Ho by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes