Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

When you define a QOS policy on the Nexus and you have a priority queue do you have to allocate bandwith for this queue. According to this QOS policy that was presented at Cisco Live it didn't reserve any bandwidth. N5k(config)# policy-map type queui...

Hello,  I have two switches running as root for 2 instances in MSTP, each one is root for a different instance:  vlansrootMST16  30A (2960X)MST22  49  50  168  B (3750G) and then another switch model 3750G (called Switch) connected to both roots via ...

antilope1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(TL;DR - Traffic shaping is the solution to avoid total output drops ?)Hello,we have 2 offices connected via a layer 1 SDH link of the provider. Link speed is 100MB.From each side, it connects with our 2960 Cisco.QoS is disabled on both 2960.Each tru...

I have a 2951 router that I have installed a SM-X-ES3D-48-P Etherswitch into.I cannot figure what I am missing to get the POE on the switch module to work.Here is the "sh power inline" from the router:router#sh power inlinePowerSupply   SlotNum.   Ma...

Hi, I understand that the Cisco 6509 Models are EOL and I believe almost EOS? However somebody mentioned to me that the Cisco 6509-E models are not EOL or not near EOS, is this something that someone could shed any light on? Or if 6509 & 6509-E are b...

HI frndz we have 2-3750 in stack; need to upgrade ios  for that want to find out memory of each model. But normally we get ram size of device in sh version. but in stack of C - 3750 we are confused.. below is the output of 3750.Please help me how to ...

s4sandyad by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We are running OSPF on 3 routers (single area). Things are working fine. (The whole of the setup is here: https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12516016/ospf-networks-database-not-routing-table) I would like to ask the following: On our r...