Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have recently joined a company and the complete network in in 192.168.0.0/22, Most of the ip addresses are statically assigned to hosts.so now they are running out of ip address.The dhcp range is 192.168.0.15-192.168.0.140 and next ip addresses are...

Hello! I'm having trouble getting my c3550 to communicate on my network. I believe that I've set it up correctly, but there's obviously something wrong. I would appreciate any insight you may have. My network is currently 192.168.0.0/22 without VLANs...

We're having problem with a video stream we are distrubuting to a few users. Lately we got a lot of complaits regarding glitches/freezing in the video.Hardware in 7600's: WS-X6704-10GETopology:Incomming stream<<--port channel 2G Fiber-->>7600(SUP720)...

Hi, we have a 6509E currently running s72033-adventerprisek9_wan-mz.122-18.SXF10a.bin IOS. We would like to upgrade the IOS to a better version if that's possible. The switch has 512MB of RAM and 512MB of flash on disk1:  Thanks. 

NETAD by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,A quick questions...I am trying to copy the files in the html dir on a 3524xl switch to a tftp server. I can copy the files individually using copy flash:html/filename tftp:Is there a way to copy the entire html dir at once or is it o...

What are the major differences between IOS and IOS XE ?  Is this a big learning curve ?  The reason I'm asking is we are looking aT replacing EOL 3750G's and we aren't sure whether to go to 3750-X  or  go to 3850  (IOS XE) .   We don't really wan...

glen.grant by VIP Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Our company uses VPLS and on one of the branch sites we have the following connections VPLS ----PE ----NTU --- ASR 1002 Router ---Switch I am bit confused about this config. Can some one help me what these configurations ? and is it correct wa...

stharmal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I have 2 nexus 7706(s) and both configured as vPC peer switch, N7K-01 is role primary and N7K-02 is secondary, all vlans spanning-tree priority onboth are same(N7K-01 is root bridge). one day, i created a new vlan(id 500) and vlan interface ...

Ryan YC by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes