Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We have a problem with etherchannel... We have two 4500 in VSS, and around 20 2960 switches connected with 4500 via etherchannel(one port on one 4500, another port on second 4500). Everything seemed to be working fine, however, we have discove...

Hello there,  I have an IIS Server(10.0.0.10) in my network that has a test website. I have setup a nating translation in my main router to allow people from the Internet to browse the test website using my public ip address and my router is nat/forw...

I have this situation:remote LAN 192.168.2.xxxlocal LAN 192.168.5.xxxi want internet for remote LAN.which routing table it would transfer all traffic of the VPN to the GW 192.168.5.75?if I use the routing table of the picture, I get no problems 8.8.8...

dagoma999 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a strange issue with QoS on some 3850's we are installing. Below is an excerpt from the config. I have two class-map's. One that matches ef for Voice and one that matches af41 for VIDEO. Then two classes that allocate 1 percent to voice a...

We currently have 2 ISP. I am peered to one using BGP. I would like to have a way if our primary ISP is down that external users can access our outside facing servers with the public block of IP that we have. What type of resources would I need on my...

isdollsm1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   In a lab, i have purposely create different native vlan across 2 trunk ports and this result in 1 of the switch showing   Switch(config-if)#do show interface trunk Port Mode Encapsulation Status Native vlan Fa0/1 on 802.1q trunking 20 P...

SJ K by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes