Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

DearsI get the below from the show environment output I want to proof that the below output temperature is normal for the asic can anybody route me to the proper document for proof.switch 1 module 5:  switch 1 module 5 power-output-fail: OK  switch 1...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Good Day!I have problem regarding telnet the port through client going to server and server to client.I already set the port in our firewall but only 2 ports are can telnet the port 80 and port 443 but for port 12345 this the error occur "htt...

Can somebody help me understand what is trusted in the below config and find the documentation to back it up?There are 3 QOS statements here, "mls qos trust DSCP", "mls qos trust device cisco-phone" and "auto qos voip trust".-------Alone, mls qos tru...

ROBERT T by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I am trying to configure basic qos topology with two 6k connected to each other by the trunk port. According to the documentation, if I set the mls qos cos value at the interface level I should modify the default cos on it, and all packets leav...

Hi all, I have switch1 (fa0/5) connected to switch2 (fa0/1) using a trunk link. Both sides of the switch have the same VLANsOn Switch 1, when i issue show mac address-table, it is showing the interface of fa0/1 on switch2.Vlan    Mac Address       Ty...

SJ K by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Xperts, In our network, we are facing frequent drops towards router Say R4, whereas nil drops towards R2 & R3 from R1.Right now we are in a situation, can't take console & required logs, from R4. Redistribution is existing between BGP & EIGRP as...

hello Team;i urgently need support (sorry for my english, i'm speaking usually french), i want to connect one Nexus 2224 to 2 nexus 5000 ( vpc configured); i connect the two uplinks ports on the two nexus 5000, i enabled feature fex on the two nexus ...

gmartial1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,i have one 48 port switch and i have applied port security in first 40 ports. these 40 ports are connected to user desks and other 8 ports are connected to meeting room. I have applied mac address sticky in those 40 ports. Now problem is users...