Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello I am having some issues with getting my vpn connection working on a new site. I get no internet connection when hooking up the asa. My current config is below. I have included a packet trace from my remote site to my main site. Any help would b...

Hi I have a Cisco 3750G-12SE running in my core. Now I need more than the 12 ports, and have got another 3750G-12SE, and stack cable. Can I create a stack, and add this new one as slave while the current one is running in production?

perpaal by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! sswitch ports

Hi all, could you please help me what the speed of the SFP port in this switch model:Catalyst 3750 WS-C3750G-24TS-E1U as the descryption it's●24 Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports●4 SFP-based Gigabit Ethernet ports thank you

Tbpfityoo by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, we have topology like: DHCP server >> L3 switch >> EIGRP >> L3 switch >> DHCP client  DHCP client is not able to get IP address from DHCP server. I did "ip helper-address" and "no ip directed-broadcast", but no luck.  interface in L3 switch o...

Hi, I am trying to find documentation on this through the Cisco website but have been unsuccessful. I have a WS-C2960S-24PD-L switch with two SFP+ ports. The data sheet says for uplinks  -  "2 Ten Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ or 2 One Gigabit Ethernet SFP p...

josrankin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I currently have 2 x L3 switches, one is for area 0 and the other one is for area 5 and they're connected to each other. Since there are only 2 VLANs on each switch, I'd like to replace both of them with a better switch but unsure about the ...

See below for the topology. The OTN device is the Multicast source, connected to the 2960 on VLAN 601. The end PC on VLAN 601, opens the stream properly at rtp/h264://@225.0.13.1:2001. However it doesn't open in VLC at all on the 600 vlan. I used wir...

Hello All,  We are connecting one fex 2000 to two nexus 5k. I have prepared a simple configuration after consulting the various cisco pages on this.On first nexus 5k:-int Po100 des FEX-2232-1 vpc 100 switchport mode fex-fabric fex associa 100 no shut...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i want to install a PoE powered wi-fi Accesspoint.on http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/switches/slm2008-8-port-gigabit-smart-switch-pd-ac-power/index.html i read about my SLM2008T-EU switch: "PoE functionality (802.3af) on one port".i have no "P...