Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,We are getting the below error on our Cisco 3560 Switch and the device is running on the image ":c3560-ipservicesk9-mz.122-55.SE4.bin".010790: Mar  2 00:19:35 PDT: %PLATFORM_ENV-1-PWR_RPS: Redundant power supply faulty or in standby mode010791...

I got a layer3 switch cat2960xr that connected behind the firewall for inside network.  Is it possible if I can use part of the switch (few ports) for the dmz zone or I have to purchase separate switch for that?  Please see attachment.Thanks,

n14nguyen by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a spanning tree issue.  I have tried 1/2 a dozen different settings to get it to work and not take down network with loop error.  I am sure I am missing something basic but after a few days of trying options and reading various recommend...

JWISE2011 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have several C2960S switches that seem to reset their uplink SFP+ ports at the same time each hour. It looks like it's only a brief reset but any Cisco phones we have attached to these switches will lose their connectivity to our Subscriber and re...

We have recently upgraded our switches to 3560x and I have updated the IOS to  15.0.2-SE7.  The question I have is regarding the bootldr on the switch still showing C3560E ver 12.2(58)SE1.  I'm assuming this is not going to be a problem in the future...

I need to configure access control list on layer 3 switches for some schools:Now the PC's from one classroom can access the PC's from the other classroom.How can I configure that they only can access their own VLAN which is a classroom and still be a...

We have a netapp storage on our Nexus and we are seeing alot of pks discarded on ingreess. I know that the Nexus does ingress queing so this seems to point to congestion on an egress port. How can I figure out what port is causing the problem or has ...

Hi,This is my environment two 3570 stacked and on downstream, one 3750 with redundant link, and on upstrem another two device with l2 tunneling protocol stp.    deviceA ----L2tunnelstp------deviceB (NO PVRSTP)                 |                       ...