Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi; i had network with core sw catalyst 9500 and i connected RTS system this model(rts kp-3016) everything was on the sound through the network no problem. i replace my core sw with Nexus 9k the sound not through over it. Although the network connect...

Ali Sabah by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

HelloI found this error when trying to upgrade my Catalyst 2960-X Series 48Pthis is the error I am getting :Err: Interrupt: Data TLB miss (0x1100).PC: 0x1f195c14, MSR: 0x00021000, ESR: 0x00800000, DEAR: 0x38600004:. Data TLB miss on write at 0x386000...

tafabig by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

why is it mandatory to have register value 2102 in running cisco router and switches ?what will happen if we have different register value than 2102 in running cisco router and switches?has cisco done coding like this in cisco router & Switches ?

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,Cisco switch (Catalyst 9000 series switch running is IOS v17.x.x) was making one of the port to be the backup port even though it was a root bridge on specific VLAN (that back port was running in full duplex, it is the fiber port connecte...

Aravind002 by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

We have a hub and spoke network that consists of a 6807 core running VSS and mostly 2960X access layer switches with a few 2960Gs here and there.  The core does all the layer three stuff and there are some 10GB and 1gb links to the access layer switc...

Got an issue with a department and a third party vendor. They add in a tp-link dumb switch and then mix my companies devices with another companies and connect to our switch. I don't want to mix the networked device so I have to manually go and remov...

lucas08 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I'm looking to implement a VACL on a vlan to prevent three hosts talking to each other.Now on hosts is on different switches connected via the core/distribution switch, the core hosts the VLAN SVI and default gateway.So my question is. Does the VA...

glsparks by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, so I've been trying to backup restore on a C9300 switch but I seem to be running into issues. I've tried the manual copy and paste as well as the copy tftp run (after successfully copying a run) however neither method copies everything s...

DC by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes