Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,allWhen we deploy PPPoE in our network, the "ip mtu 1942" command is necessary to be typed on the outgoing virtual interface.To find the reason, I had done such a lab as shown below.(1)Topology(2)ConfigurationPPPoE was deployed between R2 and R3 w...

Hi Is there a best practice guide to follow to performing a network upgrade. So I am replacing a stack of 5 3750 switches and replacing with 2 stacks of 2 3750x switches, but then also introducing a 4500x vss pair aswell as the new core. Is there an ...

Hello Community,I've been trying to setup a PPPoE session from my home. I own a 871W which is connected from its fastethernet 4 WAN interfaces to a ADLS modem provided by my ISP. I having difficulties understanding the difference betwen my f4 and dia...

I am trying to understand what I am seeing in this output.  This is from a 3560 w/PoE._____________________TSG_SW1#show int trunkPort        Mode             Encapsulation  Status        Native vlanGi0/4       on               802.1q         trunking...

c.ray.web by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I'm facing a strange problem, on a 4500x VSS cluster, when I type the track command in global config mode in order to track some object the switch doesn't seem to recognise the command.VSSCLUSTER(config)#track                   ^% Invali...

Hi Guys  I am new to setting up vss on a 4500x and MECs so just want to know if Im on the right lines.A client has a stack on 3750 switches which are eol so I need to replace them with 2 stacks of 3750x switches but then also introduce 2 x 4500x as t...