Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I recently configured an access layer switch port for a new printer VLAN. I was able to ping the switch from the printer and vice versa no problem. I then configured another access switch with the new VLAN but am unable to ping the second printer con...

Switch: WS-C2960X-48FPS-LIOS Version: 15.0(2)EX5Problem Details: Receiving an inline power message %ILPOWER-5-POWER_GRANTED and %ILPOWER-5-IEEE_DISCONNECT for every second of every minute however there is nothing plugged in to the port that is doing ...

How to replace a 4500 x VSSWe want to replace a defect 4500x VSS switch for a new one and followed the instruction from Cisco but still the VSS wil not be build again.http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/switches/catalyst-4500-series-switches/11...

Hi All:I have a strange problems,I set PBR in Nexus 7010 VDC,but when i show ip access-list,don't any ACL hit record!!Nx-os version:6.2.2(a) My Sample config:ip access-list test  statistics per-entry  10 permit ip 10.1.66.12/32 10.4.6.10/32   route-m...

I've obtain very strange issue. All ports from device works fine but:Switch#show runBuilding configuration... Current configuration : 5050 bytes!! No configuration change since last restart! NVRAM config last updated at 01:29:58 UTC Wed Mar 30 2011!v...

Collapsar by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Equipment:HP Blade Enclosure C7000HP GbE2c Ethernet Blade Switches (x2) [We will call these switches 1 & 2]Cisco 6509 (x2) Core Switches [We will call these switches A & B]Current Setup:The servers in the HP Enclosure have dual NICs that connect to e...

gdrandles by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes