Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,Are there any harmful / unwanted impacts of executing resync-database on N5K?That command seems to be undocumented in the regular Nexus documentation but is mentioned here. Because I'm facing a similar issue it seems to be the solution, but I ...

Hello, we hav ASR1002-X and we want to do QINQ  but we don't have second-dot1q command  ? Is there a problem (show lic is below) Thanks a lot for reply ! conf terminterface GigabitEthernet0/0/0.5ASR(config-subif)#encapsulation dot1Q 59 ?  native  Mak...

Hi Everyone,I have 5 swicth as a stack. When I try to ping SVI from the first switch, I recieved a time out but when I plug the pc into the second switch, I recieved reply time. all the ports are in the same vlan, and pc operating system is Windows 7...

Can a Cisco rep answer when there will be a 12/16/24/etc SFP+ only version of the Catalyst 3850 to replace the WS-C3750X-12S?

james by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm wondering if anyone has ever seen this before. On a pair of Nexus 5596 with layer 3 module, when you do 'sh run', the created vlans are NOT displayed. (There are ~50)When you do 'sh vlan', all vlans are displayed correctly.Any ideas?

RTA# show ip route ospfO IA 6.0.0.0/8 [110/65] via 5.0.0.1, 00:00:28, Serial2/1/0O* E2 0.0.0.0/0 [110/1] via 5.0.0.2, 00:00:16, Serial2/1/0Refer to the exhibit. On the basis of the information presented, which statement is true?A - A defa...

sharaf_sa by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a VSS based on 2x WS-C4500X-16., The VSS is used as Layer 2 Switch for diffrents Vlan in our DC. After making the VSS as a Layer 3 gateway for our production VLAN and added 2 routes for routing purposes, we encountered a network down time wit...

Dear all,I got opportunities to implement stacking.Can you please tell in stacking how many switch are connected maximum and minimum?how to configure stacking between 7 switches?After configure stacking how to connect core switch?Here we are using 37...

Hello guys,I have set up a IPSec Tunnel between 2 Routers....both WANs are in different segments. So far this is OK, but I want to block any outgoing traffic that is NOT included in the ACL for the IPSec tunnel....for this I set up a ACL on the WAN i...

Hello,This mainly stems from the fact I would like to add a Router to my CNA (Cisco Network Assistant) community.  And am not sure which user credentials I need to apply on CLI.To note I have enabled IP http server.So from the list below what are the...