Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, When checking the logs on one of my switches, I see many entries for for a number of interfaces in the format of:Mon Jun 02 14:45:12 2014: <187>312: *hostname*: Jun  2 13:47:32.575: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface GigabitEthernet1/0/5, changed state to...

Harv Cee by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I need to span a port for sniffer. Src port where server is located : gi 1/11(vlan 100) Dest port where sniffer pc is located: gi 1/25 My question is does the port gi1/25 needs to ve on a specific vlan? Can it be on the same vlan as source po...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 3650-x routing PBR

After i set all this +++++++++++++++++++++++ SEPT_L3#show runBuilding configuration... Current configuration : 4834 bytes!version 12.2no service padservice timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecno service password-encrypti...

Chaiwat_R by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If there are there switches connected in a full mesh topology say A ,B, C having same bridge priority . After stp convergence  A has become the root bridgeif i change the bridge priority of B , how this information will be conveyed, to my knowledge...

LACP and PAgP are not supported on the controller and it appears that the 4500 series will not use LAG.interface Port-channel10 description WLC Port-Channel switchport switchport mode trunk service-policy input AutoQos-4.0-Input-Policy service-policy...