Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

The users have been complaining about the network is slowness , after checking each lay2 switches, I found under each vlan the no ip route-cache is configured, the module is 2960, I am not sure if the command is there by default or configured manuall...

Hello experts,A client of ours wants to know if in a Cat4510R+E loaded with redundant WS-X45-SUP8-E supervisor cards, he needs to buy an Enterprise License for each supervisor card, or only one license works for both supervisor cards. We have not fou...

I just purchased 3 2960S-48FPD-L switches. I also ordered one (soon to be 2) 3850-24t-L. I am currently looking at purchasing an NM 4-1G module to go with the 3850. My intent in this is to configure etherchannels from the 3- 2960's front SFP ports, t...

I have to design a network with SIP provider and PBX system. All calls are routed via Windstream using the phone system gateway.Now we want to set call routing in such a way that internet calls to rest of the offices are routed via Cisco 2911 & ATT N...

New to cisco, setting up 871 router using comcast cable modem. Followed some online instructions for setup but I am stuck. I am trying to assign vlan1 the ip address of my default gateway. When I do that, I get a message saying ip address conflict be...

I have to design a network with SIP provider and PBX system. All calls are routed via Windstream using the phone system gateway.Now we want to set call routing in such a way that internet calls to rest of the offices are routed via Cisco 2911 & ATT N...

i need some help and your opinion , I wanted to buy some Cisco 4400 series routers but end of life for this product is in May and that there is no emption from Cisco?Do you have any idea what to buy i don't want ASR they are to expensive and for bigg...

Do the F2E cards in the 7K currently have MACSEC support on both hardware and software?I'm fairly certain they at least have hardware support on an 8 port subset.  I've been told by a Cisco partner that it is fully supported on F2E but this (http://w...

Hi ,  Recently i installed the DCNM server , we are using nexus 7k in dc environment . I  purchased the DCNM server license and assigned it to  switches thourgh web dcnm client . Login in Java DCNM LAN is  not working , It says check your username/pa...

Hi ,  Recently i installed the DCNM server , we are using nexus 7k in dc environment . I  purchased the DCNM server license and assigned it to  switches thourgh web dcnm client . Login in Java DCNM LAN is  not working , It says check your username/pa...

Hi Guys I have 2 unit WS-X4748-UPOE+E currently in production. I had insert the both module into slot 4 and 5. Recently we are having some issue with this module WS-X4748-UPOE+E on slot 4. Currently we have IP Phone connected into this module WS-X474...

In the Nexus platform how do I disable the "last message repeated x times" in the syslogs.  I would to be able to see the entire message for each log entry.Thanks, Mike