Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! QOS Setup

I am setting up QOS for Vmware View.  I have everything setup on my core switch that the View environment directly plugs into.  Do I need to put the same config on all of my closet switches as well.  Or will the tag stay on the traffic as it travels ...

Hi Guys, We have 172.17.16.0/23 vlan configured in the network here. we are not using DHCP and also have no record how many IPs we have released statically.Is there any method to check for all live IPs in the vlan other that pinging all ips manually?...

Hi all,Our organisation recently underwent a network security audit and one of the recommendations was to implement EIGRP Authentication on our Layer 3 switches. Our LAN is segmented into different VTP Domains with routed links between each.All of th...

isoffice1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On my network I have 75 users. Only 2 users are reporting me network is slow. How can I troubleshoot those 2 users only. all other users says network is working fine.

Hi,i need to upgrade the IOS of the Switch 4507 with oly one superviser engine(Supervisor 6-E) Model:- WS-4507 R-ECurrent IOS:-  cat4500e- ENTSERVICES-M Version 12.2(44)SG1Planing to upgrade :- cat4500e-entservicesk9-mz.152-1.E2.bin Can anybody give ...

Hello, I am using 3750 switch, & trying to redirect it to WSA, But am unable to see the hit count in the switch, by issuing the command in switch "show ip wccp". Please let me know wat would be the issue. Switch ConfigurationCreated one extended acce...

san.atnur by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've inherited a configuration, and I'm trying to understand it. Almost all of our L3 switches have a command:ip multicast route-limit 500But I'm not sure how the switch (3750) is interpreting this.Running a:sho ip mroute countresults with the follow...

Recently ordered Cisco labeled MEM-NPE-G1-FLD256 for our 7206VXR. Front of the card says 16-2775-03. Everything I've found online shows the cards with 16-2768-01. Wondering if the vendor sent the wrong card? I put the card in to format it and it wont...

We are looking to replace both our Catalyst 6513 with two new Catalyst 4510RE.  I was looking for some documentation, on the best process to migrate, with minimal down time, but can't get my hands on anything.  Can somebody suggest any good documents...