Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, please help us how can we minimize the cpu usage of our 6500 series core switch.. below is the cpu usage and the version.. i think we need upgrade the ios . please teach us detailed steps for opening ticket. thanks. attached here is the cp...

I have 3 3750's in a stack config. I can see Gi1/0/1 - Gi3/0/48 in the console and through the web interface. If I do show vlan it shows VLAN1 and shows included ports on all three switches 1/0/1 - 3/0/48. I  try to setup a vlan331 on Switch 1 port 1...

So I need to forward TCP 80 to a 10. IP.on one of our switches. I see this switch has one ACL in it. ACL 199. Do I set up the port on that ACL or do I need to set up a outside ACL just for that port and IP?And do I have to set it up in any other swit...

I have two sites that each have a router and switching.  I am going to connect these two sites through a fiber connection.  The one subnet is 10.110.46.0/24 and the other site is 10.110.145.0/24. Each router has a MPLS connection back to the corporat...

Dear Sir, Please we are trying to create a small CCIE lab(RnS) in our DEMO center. We are looking on getting like  3 units of routers and  3 units of layer 3 switches. I hope this qty will be enough? Can you help me come up and generate a BoM for thi...

rahman001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I'm completely stumped at this point.  I have a printer on our VLAN 134 that refuses to ARP when connected to one of our 4510E switches.  The switch port configuration is the same as any other port: interface GigabitEthernet3/32 switchport ...

I have a 2960 poe switch connecting a number of voip phones and an Egdemark voip router on access ports on a dedicated voice vlan.  It also connects several trunked access points.  The 2960 is trunked to an upstream 3560 that provides ip routing for ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card