Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, i have a switch Cat4510 with ports connected to some device gi1/1 and vlan 90 I want to mirror to another port gi1/10 but that port is in vlan 50 for data and has PC with wireshark and we have remote access to it. So question: if I run monitor se...

biggizod by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm labbing a DCI setup according to the topology diagram below. Each DC has its own VPC domain. The 9Ks act as default gateways for internal VLANs.I want to Isolate HSRP between DCs, so I can have the same HSRP VIP active on both DCs. I am using ...

Jay47110_0-1678705122859.png
Jay47110 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir,Kindly i need the help . i have 200 mbps internet speed from ISP. i am getting the same speed once i connect to the sophos firwall but one i connect that port to my cisco switch WS-C3850-24Pseries than i am getting the 100 mbps speed. kindly...

We are planning to  do a software downgrade from 17.06.05 to 17.03.04 for the catalyst 9300-24T modelI have read cisco document and understand it support for software upgrade .Does xFSU(Extended Fast Software Upgrade)support software downgrade as wel...

Afternoon all,We have a Catalyst 4510r+e that in November we was going to tweak the config so we can use at another site, which at the time booted up fine as we tested this as it has been sat there for a good few years (before my time here).... a few...

PeyLawro by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question regarding a C6800-32P10G module in a 6509-E chassis with Sup-2T.The module can operate in 4:1 oversubscription mode or 2:1 oversubscribed performance mode because the chassis backplane bandwidth is only 80 Gbps.Does this oversubscri...

I am trying to determine how to do this. The diagram below works except if one of the firewalls/wan connections goes down. Then the systems using that default gateway don't use the othe gateway if available. For example if the firewall at location 2 ...

gcook0001_0-1678459491321.png
gcook0001 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi all,i know about /30 subnet we use when we have to use point to point network./30 we use when we need only 2 hosts on either end of network.cansomeone tell me why and when we use /31 subnet mask.thanksmahesh

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 23 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

I am lab testing a MACSEC configuration from an NCS55A2 to an ISR4431. However, the NCS only does macsec on 10G or higher interfaces, so I have made a switchport connection, access-mode same vlan, such that the NCS can connect at 10G and the ISR at 1...

Hi all,I have a few questions for network configuration on Nexus 93108TC-48. currently we are hosting private cloud for our customers and recently I have been tasked to do network hardening. I still new in handling network devices on production, afra...

Hafiz_HR by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes