Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

TopologyHi Guys,      I have a a tricky problem with my network . I have both a wired and wireless connection going thru the ISP to HQ router. The VPN remote access connects fine but I cannot ping other VLANS except VLAN 1 (Native). I have configured...

Screen Shot 2022-12-12 at .png

Hi, I'm a student. I had a task making WLAN network. And I had to ping every PC. Ping goes to neighboring PC, but if you ping to other PC, it says "Destination host unreachable". Please help me to solve this problem.

Hi folks,Quick question:Let's say I have a Cisco router/switch configured with two DNS servers:ip name-server x.x.x.xip name-server y.y.y.yWhich one is the primary? The one that was configured first?In that case. If my primary x.x.x.x fails, server y...

Hi all,I have a stack of 3650 switches running software version 16.12.05b and I am experiencing a strange issue where Mgmt G0/0 randomly goes down for a few minutes then comes back up. Mgmt G0/0 was not pingable when the issue happens but the switch ...

dtran by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ISE

I run a network of over 1000 network devices, so you can imagine how many printers are on the network. We use ISE for authentication. Users plug printers in and assign a static IP address, however when the users swap out printers they use the same IP...

Router#sh ip int briefInterface IP-Address OK? Method Status ProtocolGigabitEthernet0/0 192.168.1.6 YES manual up upGigabitEthernet0/1 192.168.1.14 YES manual up upVlan1 unassigned YES unset up downRouter(config-if)#ip add 192.168.1.13 255.255.255.24...

Omark2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to enter the DOD STIG requred banner on to some 2960's and 3850's, but they both cut off because the last line is too long. Has anyone encountered this previously and what was your work around that passed STIG requirements?

ckronk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I want to use nat with loopback interface because we have two gateways to internet and at the router I want to implement NAT is one of them.I have tried but no success.There are three interfaces in the router.I have used and route-maps but do not ...

ilircisco by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am hoping that someone here can point me in the right direction.  We are currently using a Cisco Nexus 5596 as our core switch and the directive has been given to migrate to a Cisco C9407R.  Everything that I have found online in the way of ...