Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Help Please..Error loading "flash:c2960s-universalk9-mz.152-1.E1/c2960s-universalk9-mz.152-1.E1.bin"Interrupt within 5 seconds to abort boot process.Loading "flash:/update/c2960s-universalk9-mz.150-2.SE5/c2960s-universalk9-mz.150-2.SE5.bin"...Error l...

I am configuring the eigrp under the 3750X with IOS c3750e-universalk9-mz.150-2.SE4.bin, the 'eigrp stub connected summary' is there by default, I tried to NO it, but I could not, what is the purpose of this command by default out thereThanks

Hello,If I have the access lists configuration mention below.  As far the order of operation the router will start top to down until it finds a match.  However, let say it permits 10.87.21.155 will it stop there if it finds matches that IP address or...

Hi all,     Please educate me the following scenario : I have Nexus 7010 with 2 L3 modules, N7K-M132XP-12L and N7K-M148GT-11L. Now to increase more ports for end devices, I add in the module N7K-F248XP-25E and believe it's for Laye...

Duc Vu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi expert,we have Cisco VPN conecntrator 3000 series as this is EOS/EOL i want to move all the configuration to existing asa 5520 VPN box. Current Existing configuration on these boxes are below. I just want to know what is the capability of ASA 5520...

Hello,I'm looking at a pair of old 6509 switches. On one switch port 15/1 (the MSFC) is configured with an ISL trunk. On the other switch there's no port config showing for 15/1.I understand there's an implicit internal trunk created between the PFC ...

uknetwork by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I know that these two are the wiring shemes for the utp cables for connecting to rj45 connector.Actually if we connect both the ends in either T568A OR T568B, then it is called as a straight through cable.And if we connect one end as T568A an...

Dear All,What is the command to reduce the Multicast Group managed by the Randevouz Point?ON regular IOS is ip pim rp-address CORE1IP access-list MULTICASTACLbut on the NX-OS we were unable to find a similar command:Any  ideas?Many thanks,Francesco