Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Good day,I would like to limit the amout of usage on one of my subnets.i have 10.20.60.0, 192.168.20-voice, 10.20.50.0How can set my 10.20.50.0 subnet to use like 1% or just limit it to 1meg? Hope I am making sense.,

I am trying to figure out if we Can plug devices such as servers directly into Nexus 5548 using SFP+ for 10G link or Nexus 2K Fabric extenders are required? i am stuggling to get just nexus 5548 (without 2k in a bundle) from ccw.Thanks

Hello All,We have recently bought a batch of Cisco 2960x-48LPS-L switches. They where all shipped with c2960x-universalk9-mz.150-2.EX2. We have migrated our standard switch configuration which works fine on Cisco 2960, 3750 switches onto these x seri...

IWilson8 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have inserted pvdm3 module in to the 2901 routerbut its LED status is showing Amber continuolsly.I would like configure the FXS card but I am not able to get dial-peer command.Can any ony help?Its sh diag command giving the following output./#sh d...

syrnrsc01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have 3 buildings in a campus.  We occupy building 1 and 3.  Building 2 belongs to someone else.  However, building 2 switch connects both building 1 and 3.  How do I create a point-to-point secure tunnel between the two 3560v2 layer 2 switches ...

kevin.hu by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Been searching over but haven't found a solution.Basically, I want to do a static nat only over a VPN site to site tunnel.So our lan is 10.0.0.0/22 and it will be static nat'ed to 172.16.0.0/22 when going over the vpn.  I want a one to one static nat...

zyang by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was about to purchase a 3560 for my home lab to do private VLANS because I read that 3550s do not supprt pvlan. Till my suprise i can see the commands to do a private-vlan configuration on my 3550:(config-vlan)#private-vlan ?  association       ...

Hi, i want to configure CBQoS in a lot of 2960 switches (with snmp v1) for monitoring: jitter, delay and packets lost with PRTG software.   I not found documentation for understand CBQoS, but i see this doc: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/ios...

Hi Cisco Community,I have a Q in regards to the behavior of a Nexus 5K port configured as Trunk and with the switchport monitor option enabled. Here's the configuration of that port:sh run interface et2/1interface Ethernet2/1 description Voice_Sniff_...

Hi,I came across a scenario where i can see a huge ping response on a single switch port. I have connected a laptop to that port and simply pinging the getway, the ping is high and low continously. it is not stable. i change the cable i check on diff...

Good Evening All,I am looking for suggestions for a solutoion I've ran into today.. I'm trying to install a new router and firewall into an existing network. The router is an Edgewater VOIP router going to a cable connection with static IP's. The fir...

Jon Boyer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have  cisco router 827 and it is working that have interface ethernet0 which workes on 10M/half duplex and the problem i configure it to 100M/Full duplex.Note that the system software is (C820-K9OSY6-M), Version 12.3(26)Thanks