Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a request whereby they need 50,000 maximum sessions on a 5Gig connectivity.i did the excersice based on 1006 (looking at the link: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/asr1000/configuration/guide/chassis/scaling_ps9343_TSD_Products_Configur...

Hello,I'm using Netflow and Solarwinds Orion NPM at work to monitor routers and servers and ports on switches, one of the tools that is great is the real-time bandwidth gauge tool which lets me see how much bandwidth a port is using on a server or ro...

Hi, everyone.I have some questions considering private vlans. I understand how it had to be configured and who it works in general. But i have some questions considering its functionality in depth.As i understand during the frame encapsulation proces...

Hi! I have a strange problem with my vg224. I see this message during boot:flash: CompactFlash not present.And my vg224 boot in rommon. But I can see flashcard like slot0, I can normaly boot router from rommon:rommon> boot slot0:vg224.binI cann't do ...

paa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need help. I've got 3 cisco catalyst switches and a cisco router all connected daisy chained.. The internet is really slow. I reboot the cable modem And the speed goes back to normal for a few hours then it eventually falls back to a crawl. How do ...

Greetings AllI am getting problem in IP helper commands.I issue commands on Interfaces but did not get IP from DHCP Pool of Router.Router acting as DHCP---3750---3750--Router as DHCP Client.Vlan is Up/Up.Alreday done shut /no shut  on All interfaces....

Hey,We just installed some new switches at a remote site. A 3750X as the core switch and around 12 access layer switches distributed around different closets at the site.On the core switch, when I ping without specifying a source I get some very inco...

i have 4 pcs of cisco catalyst 3750X. One i made as a core layer and three as client switch. I attached the config file of the core switch and the 3 client(They are identical in configuration file). Just a short information about the network. There i...

HelloWe've used ie-3000 series for the first time, and tried to make system consisting of IE-3000-4TC+ 2x IEM-3000-4PC work, assigned ip to IE-3000-4TC, entered its interface from web and cisco enwork assistand but weren't able to make IEM-3000-4PC w...