Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I try to enter the command "ip policy route-map"  on 3750's interface. But the command doesn't appear.Why? Whereas I see several times that this command is possible on this switch.What I have to do to enter this command?Thanks!

Hello Guys,I have the dual active situation, could you tell me how you are running the dual active scenarios and which is better than the other 2 options (i mean BFD, PAGP etc)Let me add my scenario..2 x 6509 SwitchesQuad 720 Sups (2 each per chassis...

jbnair by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allHaving a problem bringing up 10GB ports between two Cisco 6509-E VS-SUP2T-10GB , they simply are not comming up Physically.Model: 6509-ESUP's: Factory ID: VS-S2T-10GB-XLUsing IOS Image: s2t54-adventerprisek9-mz.SPA.151-2.SY.binTransceiver: X2-1...

Hi,I'm trying to create my first vPC on my Nexus5K for my UCS server but one port keeps on getting suspended. I'm using 2 ports on each 5K, E1/1 and E1/2 and port-channel 100 for both interface. Out of these 2 ports, 1 port always gets suspended. If ...

Dear Friends,I have 2 cisco 2959 switches & both are same version and same configuring. When I login in web based, switch_1 is not show deshboard, and switch_2 is showing deshboard,And even I upgraded the IOS version in switch_1 still dashboard is no...

Hi,Is it possible to block outbound traffic on a layer 2 interface? While still allowing incoming traffic? If so, which commands would I use?In essence, I want to place two ports on the same VLAN, where one port accepts traffic and the other sends tr...

HelloI currently have the following VLANs on my 3560 Switch with IP Routing Enabled. All VLANs can and need to communicate with each otherWhat i want to do is have all my VLANS route internet based traffic to our CISCO PIX IP-10.10.1.101 which is on ...

Hi All,Just a quick one, I am little bit confused with the following subnetting question.192.168.8.33/23Need to calculate the following:No of Hosts:No of subnets:Network ID:Subnet mask:Actually they asked me in an interview.Any help will be much appr...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card