cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Finding EIGRP Stub Router

Hi Everyone,Happy New Year!Say we have few Devices at Site A  running EIGRP.How can i tell which Router is EIGRP stub?By checking the configeigrp stub connected.Whoever device has above line we can confirm  it is stub router right?ThanksMAhesh

mahesh18 by Frequent Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Vlan config

We recently purchased a 48 port ws-c3750x to replace our older 3750 24 port. I loaded the config from the old to the new. Old is version 12.1....new is 12.2 For some reason the Vlans do not seem to be working on the new switch and I have no idea why....

Resolved! Can't connect Cisco Network Assistant to 2911 router

I am trying to connect  my Cisco 2911 router to my community in CNA.  I can see the routers on the topology map, but when I try to add to community I get an error message stating that the router is unreachable (Unable to connect). ...

huffmanj by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! question about MLS and its operation

hi  ,im trying to understand the MLS operation .uptill now i understood that the MLS will work as a router if the port of the MLS configured as a router , and thwe MLS will work as switch if the port of the MLS configured as a switch .this is a confu...

Resolved! I need help with a poor config

Hi all! Thank you for reviewing my question. I hope you can help me out. I needed to create a few VLANs off of a Cat 4506. I inherited this LAN and it is configured poorly. I cannot overhaul it at this time so I am stuck working in this scenario. You...

Resolved! Question on ACLs, VACLs, Private VLANs and CPU

Hello,I was wondering what has the biggest hit on the CPU of a L3 3750x switch:ACLs on an SVIVACLsPrivate VLANsOr do they all affect the CPU the same way. I was hoping perhaps one of these was done in hardware.Thanks!

Pete89 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Source NAT on One Arm Config ACE

Hello,In a one arm load-balancing configuration setup is it necessary to use source nat? or does the LB know what NAT needs to take place? It has knowledge that its in a one arm config as seen below (from the gui of the ACE)Take an example for instan...

Sup 2T with TCAM issue

Hi AllWe are facing a issue regarding with TCAM on ACL entries for one of the vlan. - VLAN ACL applied on 1 ,2 , 3 Vlans ,only users on 3rd Vlan are facing packet drop/slowness , after remove the ACL it’s working fine without packet drop.- Same ACL u...

WANT TO CHANGE LAYER2 TO LAYER 3 SWITCH

we are using cisco 6509 series switches as core switches. and Cisco 4510,4507 series switches as edge switches. all the vlans are created at core switches and propogating to edge switches through VTP. we are using OSPF as routing protocol at core swi...

Resolved! BGP scenario

Hi everybody.Please consider the following BGP scenario with the default settings i.e AS path will be used to choose the best path.Customer Network(AS1)---link1----ISP1(AS2)----------ISP3(AS3)--------ISP4(AS4)--PC                                     ...

sarahr202 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ospf network types and neighbor discovery

Hi everybodyThis is what my book says:Ospf  elects DR/bdr on NBMA int.  Dynamic neighbor discovery is not permitted therefore we need to use " neighbor A.B.C.D " command.I found something diffferent:R1-----f0/0----sw------f0/0----R2Above I changed th...

sarahr202 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! question about ether channel

hi ,i want to ask about etherchannel  and especailly , why we type the command #channel-protocol pagpor #channel-protocol lacpi mean we can type desirable , auto ,on for pagp,but why we need to type the command #channel-protocol pagpcurrently im conf...