Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

So, I need to migrate a port channel to a new set of ports in the Nexus 7K. Below is the current config on the Nexus:interface port-channel33  switchport  switchport mode trunk  switchport trunk allowed vlan 10,50  spanning-tree port type edge trunk!...

AMD_GAMER by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have one cat6513, its supervisor engine (720) crashed few times in last 6 years. and few months before it crashed, you can feel network slowness in related network, but, no any eventance related to the box, no error log, no perfermence by show cp...

julxu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I think I know the answer on this and am about to drive in to see if I'm right, but thought I'd check the community in case someone's reading these right now and can confirm - I'm standing up an environment, and we're seeing an issue that indicates a...

We are configuring several 3560X-24P switches for a customers new  system. We also have several cameras that need ~25W of power to  run(802.3at spec) These cameras will run with a PowerDsine injector but  not with the cisco switch. In troubleshooting...

Sub-intreface configuration on AP:interface GigabitEthernet0.167encapsulation dot1Q 167ip addr 10.10.6.204 255.255.255.192vlan configuration on switch:interface Vlan167ip address 10.10.6.201 255.255.255.192interface configuration on switch:interface ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card