Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Alli have a simple question , i have floor with 10 users with DATA vlan and VOICE vlan , WIRELESS vlan , my questions :Basement floor Core switch fiber -----> my floor switch <--------my internet DSL router827in this scenraio the switch in my fl...

We were thinking of picking up an RPS2300 just to use if we need to walk a power cord from one of our switches for wire management or UPS replacement, and would prefer it not to reload.However the manual states:"The switch connected to the RPS 2300 m...

b.julin by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I'm trying to shape users on uplink vlan.cisco6509#show version Cisco IOS Software, s72033_rp Software (s72033_rp-ADVENTERPRISEK9_WAN-M), Version 12.2(33)SXJ5, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)Do this:interface TenGigabitEthernet1/1 switchport switchport...

Hi Team,This is regarding customer  Router CME-SRST license activation problem :https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-26706Based on the above document, enabled license for UC  and CME  and showing that both are as evaluation license.According the ...

Ramu Ch by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,in testlab we use pim-sm with bootstrap router on sup7 with IOS-XE 03.04.00.SG Does anybody know if there is a possibility to prevent non authorized rp from connecting to the candidate bootstrap routers?We found several security recommendations co...

Hi allI have q in q tunneling setup on my core 3750 switch which connects to a dmz switch to tunnel the traffic over the wan.At the moment the tunnel port on my core which connects to the dmz switch is as followsdescription **TO DMZ SWITCH**switchpor...

Hi all, hope everyone is doing well !!I've got a pair of N7010's in a vPC domain with some FEX's attach running NX-OS 6.0.2. I am experiencing port failures on my N7K-M132XP-12L module the port got shut down due to internal errors with Error Disabled...

dtran by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!One of my clients had new single mode fibers installed, but not only between distant buildings on his campus: all available fibers in-/outside their buildings.They want to use a pair of Nexus 3548 and about 12-18 C2960S with 10G uplinks (about 100...