Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, in IOS I remmeber there was a way to find out to which NTP server you are associated with. We could do "show ntp associations", BUT would like to know what is the equivalent for that in NXOS. I can do "show run ntp" that will show me all my relat...

I have a bit of a mystery on my hands. I had a whole campus of Cisco 3750's cache a new default gateway. ExampleCisco3750#sh ip redirects Default gateway is 10.10.10.1Host               Gateway           Last Use    Total Uses  Interface172.16.0.5   ...

ejaro by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have one R1<-->connected to <-->R2 and R2 is connected to R3. i have enable the Netflow on R2 that is when R1 ping R3 IP it shoudl generate the netflow as follow.Define an ip flow-top-talkers policy to be applied to R2 as follows: Display ...

I was wondering if someone could help me find a sheet describing the processing capabilities of a 3750G L3 switch. Currently our backbone is a 2851 router and I want to be sure I'm making the right decision by using 2 3750Gs as our new backbone. Than...

Hi Folks,I recall at some stage reading about a delay before a port starts forwarding frames when the link comes up.  Normally with STP a port has to go through the listening and learning state etc but with portfast enabled the switch will forward fr...

shanemoss by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two locations DC and Corp connected to each other via Point to Point Circuit.  I have forced the two core switches setup as GLBP pair to be primary and secondary for certain VLAN's including VLAN1.I have a switch in our Corporate office 3750 w...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I downloaded and installed Cisco Find it so I can look at all the Cisco routers and switches I have on my network. The installation seemed to work, but I can't get it to scan my network for Cisco devices. How do I get it to work? I running win 7 32 b...

Hi CSC,I have configured a etherchannel and lacp and looks finePort-channel1 is up, line protocol is up (connected)Hardware is EtherChannel, address is 1833.9def.3601 (bia 1833.9def.3601)Description: INSIDE-MASTERMTU 1500 bytes, BW 8000000 Kbit, DLY ...

We recently went through an upgrade in which we replaced all of our brocade pass through cards in our Dell chassis with new Cisco 3130x switches (stacked). After installation we've had 2 rather strange issues over the last month post installation. 1)...

gocarroll by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I could not see "no synronization" and "no auto-summary" command under BGP config after configuring both. I have cisco 1900 router running cisco IOS 15.1(4)M4.Can any one pls suggest.

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I am going to do an memory upgrade (4G to 8G) on two Nexus 7000. Since Nexus work with a distributed architecture I would assume that (if no topology changes occur) that the upgrade is non-disruptive since all forward information has been copie...

jcarvalh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I'm trying to setup a bgp with a microtic equipment and it's doesn't work.topology:internet <-> ROUTER CISCO <-> lan <-> Microtic <->internet (other AS)My cisco config:router bgp 28584bgp log-neighbor-changesbgp bestpath compar...

ademir by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks,Cisco 4500-X do not support egress queing on VLAN interfaces (SVI) which means cannot do a traffic-shapping, is there a work around via policing? I can police the traffic and then on the trunk interfaces do "per-port-per-VLAN" QoS but again ...