Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

TO All,     I could not ping 8.8.8.8 and access internet after creating the VPN. Below is my setup and router configuration:                                                                 Internet                                                     ...

Hi all,I have configured intervlan routing in 3750 switch and 6 no of smb switch.In this all are working fine but i am able to ping the host by IP address in any VLAN,but I can't able to ping the Host with the names.I am able to ping by name within t...

Dear all,I have a Cisco ASR1002X (running 15.2) with 4G physical memory installed. However, i found that only around 1.1G memory is usable by the IOSd:cisco ASR1002-X (2RU-X) processor with 1156392K/6147K bytes of memory.Processor board ID SSI16500G0...

BONG SO by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi I've a situation where I need to add a new 3750x to a existing stack of 3750.  Information as follows : The new switch is :Model WS-C3750X-48SW Version 12.2(55)SE3SW Image C3750E-UNIVERSALK9-MThe existing switch stack consists of the following swi...

andyng by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,While troubleshooting a network issue i noticed the time stamps for each route in the Routing table. We are running OSPF and would like to know what events would cause the time stamps of each routes in the routing table change.As per my unders...

Hi all,I've some questions about RPVST+ BPDU on trunk interface on Cisco swicth (catalyst3560G),regarding to this document:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk389/tk621/technologies_tech_note09186a00801d11a0.shtml#topic1This list shows how PVST+ intero...

I have a client whom has a 4900M switch as their SAN switch.They are getting ready to upgrade their SAN to use 10G.I had quoted them a price for an X2 module, but I am unclear based on pictures I have seen of the part numberX2-10GB-SRwhether or not t...

This is my first experience with Cisco and is not very beautiful. Never had I experienced a so great difficulty to communicate with somebody like with Cisco. I used the numbers for Italy, they told me always to contact a certified reseller with my qu...

93764444r by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I have a Catalyst 4510 that is running IOS version 15.X that has a bug and Cisco recommends upgrading the IOS.  Are there additional steps required to perform an IOS upgrade due to licencing  Cisco put in place?Thanks in advance Erik,,,, ...

eclinton by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'll try to explain. I admit my Google FU is coming up with similar examples, but nothing quite the same.Here's my layout:(WAN) ---> Managed Dell 2808 Switch (L2) ---> (ASA 5505 outside interface (0/0) /// internal is defined on 0/1-0/5 (192.168.1...

mwhalen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi !I have been reading some extra information about monitor sessions (SPAN) and I just want to confirm if monitor session can be identified by ''name'' additionally to his ''SPAN session number''.This is because my customer wants to identify monitor...