Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

i am trying to set up a cisco 2950 with a vlan to seperate all of the pos machines on the network (4 of them) from all other machnes in the building (3 hard wired and wi-fi).  i was going to use vlan 1 as a trunk to allow internet access to go from f...

kanaitpro by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i am facing a huge problem in IPSLA in cisco 3650 switch, problem is my track is now being down at the time of link failure. thats why static route is not inappear from routing table.here is the configuration file,track 422 ip route 221.135.132.98...

My workplace computer is over the LAN and has local ip address and is connected to internet via a common gateway. If I want to connect to my workplace PC from my home PC using ssh or any other remote access method, How can I do that ? Assuming that s...

Hello,we have two 6509E which are configured in VSS mode with the following modules in each:  1   48  CEF720 48 port 10/100/1000mb Ethernet    2    8  DCEF2T 8 port 10GE                       3    4  CEF720 4 port 10-Gigabit Ethernet       5    5  Su...

Hello guys,I have some questions regarding a particular STP topology. This is related to 802.1d protocol.The topology is as bellow:I have shutdown the port between R2 and R1, so temporarily R2 has lost its root port.In this particular case, because o...

Hi,The Cisco 3600 series (3640) is hanged during booting proccess,the IOS is decompressed, but after some text it hanges and I even cannot go to user exec. I try the ROMmon and bypassing the config setting,but the result is still the same. any sugges...

Hi All,Need an urgent help, does cisco switch 3560 or 3750 supports MC-LAg ? if yes, then on what IOS? if no, then what are the devices which supports MC-lag?Thanks, Vikas

Hi guys need to validate something.I have two vlans i. One switch port one for voice and 1 for dataThe configuration is just a basic switch port access vlan 10 and switch port voice vlan 20. With auto qos. The physical connection is switch port >cisc...

dsolangon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a 6509 and have purchased a Sup32 and WS-C6K-9SLOT-FAN2 (to replace the standard tray - WS-C6K-9SLOT-FAN).Unfortunately when I try and slot the new tray in, there is a 1 - 2mm gap at the bottom and it doesn't connect with the back plane...

JakeT1991 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes