Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a 3945 router with two interfaces connected to my firewall, one to the management interface and another to my dmz.  I'm running eigrp between all my network devices.  The problem I'm running into is when I try to ssh to the management inter...

Hi ! need your help for solving this issuel have a router on one of ours sites ( can call it site B with lan address 193.10.24.0/24 )l have a default route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.10.195 (192.168.10.195 is the default gateway on Head Office SITE A)al...

i have a device connected to 2960 switch. It is an access port and i could ping the device from other switches , also from outside the lan. But i am not able to ping the device from 2960 switch alone. I suspected and checked the arp table and it was ...

Arun by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi expertit is not big problem, but, adding user one by one to all the layer 2 switch is hard. just remember the aaa statement can allow system to use redius server for access control. am I right? could anyone advice me related url or configuration e...

julxu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,which PoE 802.3af mode is the one used in Cisco Catalyst Switch?Is it mode A or mode B?Mode A is PoE using data pairsmode B is PoE using spare pairsThanks for your answerJohnny

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear experts, I don't know where to start with this but here it goes:I am implementing a point-to-point VPN tunnel from HQ to site office (which is server-less). Site-office clients get IPs from DHCP server in HQ. HQ has provision a DHCP range for si...

Resolved! http acl

Hi ,i have one router with tree interfaces :                                                                                                 __s0/0(150.0.0.1/24)HTTP_SERVER(172.16.1.2)--------------(172.16.1.1/24)f0/0-ROUTER-|__                      ...

Hi,I've got some problems with a complex network using rstp.As a student I've got to find a solution to make a fully redudant topology:    CoreSwitch1 :------------------------------:CoreSwitch2So the 2 core, as it can be seen above, are connecte tog...