Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,How do we calculate the throughput of a switch. If the specification is XXXX. If we use only two ports and operational what will be the throughput og those two ports. Please clarifyThanks & Regards,Naveen

Hi,We have a pair of WS-C3750X-24T-S in a stack and four WS-C2960S-48TS-L in a stack of their own. There is not really anything too fancy configured (no special VLAN configuration/trunks or etc.) but the 3750 do have two ports configured as L3 for ro...

darrkon79 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Cisco WS-C4507R Chassis with WS-X4013+ Supervisor II+ 1000BaseX (GBIC) in redundancy. Due to new infrstructure requirements I want to add a line card that is capable of 10 GE. The software version is Cisco IOS Software, Catalyst 4000 L3 S...

Hi seeking for support on route-map ; we want to advertise certain static and certain connected subnets in ospf - how to have this control using route-map How to restrict <vlan 5> subnet and restrict static route <ip route 192.168.50.0 255.255.255.0 ...

I am working with an ASR1002F and a WAE running ACNS.  My problem is that I cannot get all of the defined WCCP services to work on the ASR, the only service that is functioning is the web-cache service.  I am hoping someone here has had experience en...

ebell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have cisco 4510R L3 switch with installed 2 Sup on slot 5 and 6. the current active Sup is in Slot5 i want to make active Sup6 in slot 6 which is currently standby sup in chassis. Is there any way to make standby Sup to ACTIVE without reloading any...

Dear team,track 10 ip route 10.2.21.128 255.255.255.0 metric thresholdthreshold metric up 63 down 64!interface Vlan10ip address 10.2.1.1 255.255.255.0standby 10 ip 10.2.1.254standby 10 priority 200standby 10 preemptstandby 10 track 1 decrement 60In t...

I  am considering running stacked 3750 L3 switches as  the edge of the  network, which will connect to the ISP. The ISP would  hand off two  lines with one to each switch and two lines to each client  zone. Does running HSRP, running  port channels, ...

Could anyone let me know what changes should be made to queue-set 1 configurations as follows so that traffic with dscp 0 can get all the remaining bandwidth and resources, without affecting traffic with DSCP 46, 34 & 26 (keep the same performance as...

3alee by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello can someone please advice as to how to resolve a licesing issuepresently i have a 10Ge upgrade license and the advanced metro license for a me3600x device - however i need to upgrade my version of code to 15.3.1S1 due to the BGP 32 bit support ...

khashmi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have following requirements to implement on cisco asr1001 router.1.G0/0/0 and G0/0/1 interfaces are connected to a swith through trunk. Multiple customers   are will be using this trunk interface . Each customer will have subinterface with dot1q ta...

Does anybody know where I can find any examples/documentation of a MAC address based ACL to restrict telnet access to a router based on MAC addresses specified?  I tried using the 700 range MAC access-list but it won't allow me to apply it the vty li...

johartman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have two switches 6509 one switch is confire with VTP domain ABC Other switch is configure with ABZ, At present the switch is configure with the L3 interface and one fiber cable is connected between two switches.I want to remove L3 configuration...