Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi experts,I'm facing a problem regarding loss of ping packets when i do ping test from nexus3k to another nexus3k connected directly.however there is no error counters on the interfaces on both of devices.the ping failutre is occurring only whenever...

chyoon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco 3500XL

I am trying to configure a 3500XL switch (and I know its old). I get to the int fa 0/1 line and thats where it all stops working.switch#(config-if)#switchport mode accessswitch#copy run startorswitch#(config-if)#switchport mode accessswitch#sh run in...

What am I missing?I've got a verizon fios router (IP 10.1.1.2) acting as DHCP server for network 10.1.1.0/24. I have a route configured: destination: 192.168.10.0/24 and gateway 10.1.1.2.Connected to a Cisco C2950G all in VLAN1 (to be edited later) d...

Hello,I wanted to know if anyone has the Nexus 7009 chassis installed into a 600 wide rack with the sides fitted and if they are experiencing heat issues?  My client will be replacing their aging 6509 chassis with 7009 devices, but the physicals dont...

woodk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Based on below diagram , Is the confiuration correct in switch SW1  for policing 1mb data when communicate from 192.168.10.0/24 subnet to 192.168.20.0/24  ?SW1 is purely L2 switch ( no routing). Distribution switch SW3 is having vlan interface ...

I'm setting up a lot of small remote sites that are only reachable via VHF ethernet radios that operate at 32k.  I'm going to be using 2 of these radios shooting to two seperate base station radios to provide diversity.  I'm going to have a Cisco 194...

carltonjo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,I have an 2960S all configured, with vlans, ports configurations and others.Now, I bought other 2960S and two stack modules to create a stack with these 2 switches.We call:Switch1 (I have configured and in production)Switch2 (New switch, n...

We have some microsoft Ad network that has remote sites.  At the remote sites they do not want servers but they have asa's.  Will need to configured dhcp and dns on the asa's.  Is it possible to integrate dns on the asa with active directory.  This i...

mialbert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes