ATTENTION: We are currently working an issue with posting. Thank you for your patience while we work on a resolution.

Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi. İ want to limit ssh access without acl. İt means for example i have 2 pc ( pc1 , pc 2) i want pc1 can do ssh to router but pc 2 can not to do ssh to router ?Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

hi  ,i have the topology below :note that my access is only on L2TP LNS router , this topology describe an adsl that connect customers from home to internet using ADSL Modems .note that pppoe client in this topology is replaced with ADSL modems .the ...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloWe are currently designing  Layer 3 to the edge EIGRP solution  for our customers. The network is a hybrid of collapsed  core (Core to access) as well as a three layer design (Core/Distro/Access) for connectivity to the Data Centre, Internet, Wi...

Hello,We are currently designing a complete Layer 3 to the edge solution for our customers. The network design is a combination of a collapsed core (Core to access) as well as a three layer model (Core/Distro/Access) for connectivity to the Data Cent...

I have Cisco Catalyst Stack structure that  consist of;3750E-48TD-S (MASTER) (UNIVERSAL Image)3750G-48TS-S (IPBASE Image)3750G-48TS-S (IPBASE Image) 3750G-48TS-S (IPBASE Image)              I want to upgrade their IOSs to k9 images. I can not dowload...

Do any of the current switches from Cisco support AVB networks?  What about any upcoming models?  Cisco is a member in the AVnu alliance, so I was hoping they'd have more info on it, but I can't find anything on their website.

toolman617 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Stacking.......

Hi folks,Just wanna know a simple query. Can a 48 port 3750 catalyst switch be stacked to 24 port 3750?Please reply at the earliest.Thanks in advance.Ahmed

What is the meaning for the following policer infomation under "sh mls interface statistic"?Policer:  Inprofile:  340  OutoProfile:  0   Does it mean 340 packets drop due to Inprofile police?

danielh23 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am studying route summarization and am having an issue with my remote router automatically marking a route as default. Thanks in advance for any advice! Please advise if you require more settings from either router.Local Router:First I created a lo...

s.quirion by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We want to puchase new Cisco ISR 1921/K9 .       i want to know does it support the following sample IP-SLA commandsip sla 2icmp-echo 172.16.1.2timeout 500frequency 1ip sla schedule 2 life forever start-time nowtrack 10 rtr 1 reachabilitydelay ...

Hello there,I can't seem to find exactly what I need out in the forum - we have 6500's running IOS  s72033-adventerprisek9_wan-mz.122-33.SXH5.bin and we want to upgrade to VTP 3.  I had heard that vtp 3 does not run with a sup720-3b but I ...

katberts by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card