Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I had a strange issue with one of my customer..Cisco  WS-C3750X-48P Access switch was not reachable and after reload it started working.I would like to know the root cause of the issue. There were no logs and no errors in interfaces.Even Cpu utili...

Hi All,We have a WS-C3750G-24PS switch running 12.2(50)SE , C3750-IPBASEK9-M in production & stand alone and we want to ask a newCisco WS-C3750-24P running 12.2(55)SE3 , C3750-IPBASEK9-M into the stack with the 1st one.Just want to...

q-le by Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Concern,There is a Cisco 4507 core switch and many networks are connected here. Recently a prolink BL680c server which has WS-CBS3020 in back panel is connected to core switch with multiple physical connections ( 10 connections between co...

skmdimran by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need a little help figuring out the best way to inject a static route into the OSPF Domain. (Area 0) for access to InternetInternet Router is not part of OSPF Area 0 (no ospf process running currently) Internet Router - Interface Fa0/0 is connected...

Jay Stants by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, referring to the attached routing table.The circled route for 172.16.50.0 has two 'via' routes (172.16.51.1 and 172.16.52.2)Do I interpret this to mean that both of these 'via' routes have the same 'cost metric' to the destination and either o...

fran19422 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - I have a Cisco 881 version with IOS 15.1. it appears to only have 1 WAN port (fe4) and 4 layer 2 port 0-3. Is there a way that I can configure one of the layer 2 ports as a WAN ports for load balancing and redundancy as we have 2 ISP comin...

Greg Moss by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Morning team,I need some advice on this topology layout. The four switches connected together in the picture are for our SAN LAN. It only has one connection coming out to the core. I did not set this up and would like a better way of connecting it al...

Hi,A brief explanation will give you an idea, before answering my questions...I have 2 locations, at a distance of 600KM.These two locations are well connected by Point to Point L2 VLAN with a speed of 2 MBPS and supported by CISCO 3560G switches.Loc...

Hello,I have some questions reagrding OSPF metric calculation.Within network configuration I have uploaded, I have shown two routing tables, with lines indicating which router they are from. I understand that the OSPF metric calcualtion uses the form...

fran19422 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know this topic isn't appropriate for this forum but, you just don't get the hits that you do on this one so I'm trying here. Hi,On the ASA5520 we would like to create a report that gives us trending over 6 monthes for the amount of people logged i...

Hello , I have problem with one of our ASR routers , 1aaa-3-acct_low_mem_uid_faillocal7error238279: *sep 14 14:29:03.525: %%aaa-3-acct_low_mem_uid_fail: aaa unable to create uid for incoming callsdue to insufficient processor memory15 Sep 2012, 00:58...

qussay by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes