Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, Please would someone help me fix an issues with cisco CP 2.3 when trying to configure Cellular WAN? When I access the Cellular WAN, it shows me the modem connected but it does not show "review Modem information"  and then it show me a message ...

Hi Guys,Im trying to work out my options in achive the following:1)Route VPN date over 1 circuit from VPN ROuter via ISR router 2)Route SIP Traffic From Voice VLAN  over another circuitMy question is, would the topology I have shown in my diagram att...

VRAI by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello , I have problem with Uniqe Hash ID when print sh aaa memory Cisco-1#sh aaa memory  Allocator-Name                  In-use/Allocated            Count  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------  AAA Acct Rec ch...

qussay by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts.I am looking for some clarification on whether the SFP in my Nexus 5K is compatible.  It says that it is in the release notes, but it doesn't says Cisco in the output so I would like some clarification.  Thanks in advance.    transceive...

Hi,I am curious to know how is the dhcp server in cisco router chooses which ip to offer to the client from the pool, ie, an ip pool has ip fron 10.160.22.20 to 200, is the router choose randomly or is it start low and work its way to the top, whats ...

I have Comcast as my ISP and their Small Business Gateway Router/Firewall. I purchased a WRVS4400N and configured them like this:Comcast Router/Firewall - 10.1.10.1Cisco WRVS4400N - 10.1.11.1I turned DHCP off on the Cisco so that wireless devices tha...

I'm pinging different switches from different machines on the network on different VLANS. Souldn't these responses be of concern?Reply from 172.20.52.9: bytes=32 time=3ms TTL=62Reply from 172.20.52.9: bytes=32 time=4ms TTL=62Reply from 172.20.52.9: b...

Resolved! CISCO RPS

Hi,I have CISCO RPS 600 (PWR-AC-RPS) is it support Catalyst 2960 and 3560 ? and which type of cable require since i have cable 22-18 pin and on my switch require 22-14 pin, please can i know the cable model ?Thanks,                  

If I have an office with a single switch, with workstations wired correctly ...No layer 3 at all only a layer 2 switch ... (ofcourse no remote management either) What protocol is used by the switch and workstations to exchange mac info. Im thinking t...

vidalch63 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco 3560 connected via fiber to a Nortel 1612G.  The connection is up/up, the Vlans on the switch work as needed, but I can not ping the switch from the nortel, and as a result I can not remote into the Cisco for management.  I see in the ...

Hi all, I having a multicast issue and hope someone can give me some input in this. I've got a cluster of Linux servers with 5 nodes spreading between two ESX hosts (3 nodes on one and 2 nodes on the other) and both ESX hosts are connected to same Ne...

dtran by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes