cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! acl and vacl

Hi,What is the precise difference between normal acl that is applied to an interface or svi vlan interface and vlanacl(VACL)?does VACL mean that traffic within a single vlan can be controlled?thanks in advance.

suthomas1 by Frequent Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Nexus 7000 vpc peer-gateway

We have run into an issue between a couple of N7Ks in a vPC topology. We have the N7Ks set up with the "vpc peer-gateway" and we have several SVI's between them running HSRP. The issue is that we have a situation in which 4 of the SVIs on the one N7K...

timcalkins by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco RV082 Constantly Rebooting

Hey all,Problem: I have a Cisco RV082, set up as shown in the attached network overview. It continually restarts, lasting only 25 minutes (maybe a stretch to 30) before restarting. Before I get office space on it, might someone be able to share their...

iandlyons by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Which Switch or Bridge

Hi Cisco Support CommunityWe are looking to expand our network.Scenario = 2 floor building, we currently occupy upstairs use a new 881W for all connectivity including Wifi. LAN connectivity is through a 24 port Netgear Switch. On ground floor we hope...

Switch 2960 Etherchannel Number

HiI am trying to configure 13 etherchannels on WS-2960s-48TD-L but it has a limitation of 6 etherchannels. The IOS is12.2(55)SE2. Is the number of etherchannel depend on the hardware or software? If I upgrade to the latest version of IOS will I get m...

joe.ho by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WIC card-HWIC2FE

HiI have installed the above mentioned card in the router 2800.When i run the command show ip int brief it will display as serial interface.My concern is when i connect a host on that interface it Network icon is displaying cross.I have already ran n...

C3750-IPBASE-M Version 12.2(25)SEB4

I'm going to be working on some "older" switches configured elsewhere and have a few questions. For example, this configuration detail on IOS Software, C3750 Software (C3750-IPBASE-M), Version 12.2(25)SEB4interface GigabitEthernet1/0/23switchport tru...

lcaruso by Frequent Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Traceroute latency

It takes 1 minute and 50 seconds to complete a "traceroute" from my branch to company headquarters.  Users have been complaining about slow connection, just thought they were whinning. "tracert" from desktop computer response was normal, so i pressed...

Cisco 6509 Module Rebooting Itself

Hi folks,I have a 6509 that had two different modules powercycle themselves about 18 hours apart. It could be coincidence, but I've never had it happen before so I suspect it's related. Unfortunately I haven't had any luck so far identifying a root c...

Password break for Router 2901

Hi,I have installed a new cisco2901 router and configured the line vty 0 4 and console 0 and enable secret.But unfortunately I exit from the configuration and while going to login in again.  I cannot login with username and password which is configur...

goutam_04 by Beginner
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes