Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,I'm following a QoS project implementation of a VoIP QoS project and dont have much experience. Voice packets are being marked 5 (COS) and EF (DSCP. Because of a bug on some devices some voice packets are being marked with 6 on COS but st...

Resolved! Router migration

Anyone aware of any "best practices" or recommendations on how to migrate from a fixed router (3745) to vlan routing on Catalyst 4507 switches in order to minimize the disruption to the network.

Hello,I am having an issue and looking for some ideas on what to check next.  All ip's and any identifying numbers have been change to protect the ummmmm.......you get the point.I have a 6500 series switch that for some reason will not authenticate t...

I recently received a Cisco 3548 XL Switch, I'm trying to reset the password from the console.  I've followed the steps but when I type from here: switch#copy flash:config.text system:running-config Destination filename [running-config]?3905 bytes co...

Sethos by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I had a problem about Nexus1000v, someday I found one of my VM (TCDSVR2) was blocked, there was no "port security" configuration on my 1000v,and something was wrong about this VM "VLAN ID" status,============Nexus_10.201.250.0  Configuration=====...

Hi, After reading the borderless campus qos recommendation for this document, I'm a bit confused by the settings on on the classification of voip RTP traffic. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/solutions/Enterprise/Campus/Borderless_Campus_Network_1.0...

Hao Hu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It doesnt have any wireless antenna's. The one I thought I ordered had antenna's is this a extra added accessory i need to order. It appears on the back that there isnt even a place to connect them.gm

Greg Moss by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm looking to implement something similar to PBR at Layer 2 - (Policy Based Switching?!) on a Nexus 5548.I have a scenario where I have two devices on the same VLAN that need to be inspected by a third party transparent firewall connected to two ...