Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,According to official certification guide for CCIE v4, it is written that one of the conditions that 2 routers can become neighbors is "OSPF Hello and Dead timers must be equal".As it is known, the timers can be configured in 2 ways, on interfa...

I have a Cisco 850 router that whas having problems getting an ip address via DHCP. I did some stuff on it but that didn't work, so I rebooted the router to go back to my last saved startup config. When I turned it back on and connected t othe CLI co...

jsandau by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Second DHCP Range

Hello Everyone,If I have a 2811 router with 10.70.0.1 as the inside interface IP address and it is handing out DHCP ip addresses in teh 10.70.0.x range to clients and telling them to use 10.70.0.1 as teh Default Gateway how do I configure a second ra...

is there a way to see if my SPAN config is running OK without connecting sniffer? something in the CLI?this is my config:Switch#sho monSession 2---------Type                   : Local SessionSource Ports           :    Both               : Gi1/0/6Des...

I have one VLAN on a 3750 where I do not see any MAC addresses even though it is in use.  This is an unrouted VLAN between a WLC on a port-channel/LAG and an access port to an ASA for guest traffic.  When I do a show MAC add I get nothing for VLAN 60...

I have two stacks of 3750 switches with the following configuration:1:ws-c3750g-12s2:ws-c3750g-12s3:ws-c3750g-12s4:ws-c3750g-48ts5:ws-c3750v2-24tsI have just upgraded the software to the Cryptographic Services image in order to use SSH rather than te...

SF02 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi to everyone,my MSFC2 sent this strange log message.%DATACORRUPTION-SP-1-DATAINCONSISTENCY: copy errorThe error message decoder tool says: "NOT FOUND".Had someone of you the same log message??The level is "alert".Thank You very much!!giorgio

Hi,According to documentation Cisco RPS 675 should have support for Cisco 3750v2 switch(WS-C3750V2-48PS).What kind of cable should be used to connect them?Cisco RPS has 16 pins and 3750v2 has 22 pins.I could not find that type of cable,Please help,Tn...

Hello,I have a Cisco 3560-x switch, and I wanted to see the speed at which its ports were negociating. So, I pushed the MODE button in the front of the switch until the Speed LED was lighting. After a few seconds the switch mode returns to show the S...

Hi allcan anyone help me out with trust boundaries, if I trust the frames coming in from my phone on my switchport, has this moved the trust boundary then to the phone?I would of thought the switch is classed as the trust boundary ?