Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,suppose we have two organizaiton A and B. (both are seperate and have their own intervlan routing) - attached is a visio diagram.Ospf is turned on on sw A to reach the vlan 10 and 20 from the routed site (192.168.1.x). Similarily Ospf is turned on...

Our setup has two routers (Core-1 and Core-2) running in HSRP active standby mode and multiple customers are segregated with vlans. we have enabled preempt command on both the core routers.Up to my understanding,> Preempt command should be configured...

R2#sh ip int briInterface                  IP-Address      OK? Method Status                ProtocolFastEthernet0/0            unassigned      YES unset  up                    up  FastEthernet0/1            unassigned      YES unset  up              ...

Hi,Cisco Claims: - Performance is the biggest and most obvious reason to implement DFCs. You move from a 30 Mpps centralized forwarding system anywhere up to a 400 Mpps distributed forwarding system.I know how we get the 400Mpps but no idea what they...

mukupatil by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Trying to verfy CEF on the above specific platform, using "show int stats" (as per below excerpt):Vlan200          Switching path    Pkts In   Chars In   Pkts Out  Chars Out               Processor     862191   74833000     821908  201680252  ...

hi,I m trying etherchannel b/w two 3560 L3 switch in Cisco packet tracer. i am able to ping both switch vic v. bu when i am shut down one of port in port channel not able to ping between switch. i want to connect my two location with 2 3550 with redu...

tankmk143 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We use L2TP for trunking other customer's vlans across our infrastructure. Now we have a need to make use of one of our customer's links to get a device to a remote part of our campus.Is it possible for them to provide a 'dark vlan' extension to o...

Had a situation on the 18th of January. A Cat 4510E lost connectivity to the network. Obviously my monitoring alerted me to the status and I proceeded to the IDF that the 4510E was located, I was expecting a UPS failure or power issue. On the way I n...

jcroft by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card