Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Customer had purchase WS-C3750X series switch and they try to stack with existing switch WS-C3750 series. Is it workable? I try to do a stack in my lab, but it not able to work. My WS-C3750X is running in LAB base and WS-C3750 is running in IP bas...

john_lee by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a cisco 877, internet connection is on ATM0.1. I have a LAMP server running on my LAN, using NAT to point the public IP. I also have 3 IP camera and one DVR on NAT.I wish to connect another external router which is running on 3G Wireless WA...

HI, friends  . I have some questions about PIM dr and forwarder election.here's my topologyR1(f0/0)-----------(f0/0)R2(f1/1)----------------(f1/1)R4                |                                    |                |                               ...

jean tang by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,I have configured vlan 2 and vlan 3 on my switch and  trunk them to my router and I do have connectivity between those two  vlans..When configured  the router sub-interface f0/0.1,f0/0.2 and f0/0.3 I have used the  fallowing ip address 10.37...

Have a dotq trunk configured between my 4506 and Nexus 5K, I have a GLC-T gbic in the 5K (temporary 1Gig  trunk) I have 2 Nexus 2Ks attached to 5K (FEX) with a web server attached to one of the 2K switches.Problem is I CAN ping all devices attached o...

Hi All,I have a weird problem that essentially involves the following structure:I have 3 cisco boxes (A, B, and C) and each has a pc/mac. For simplicitly, assume client 'a' is connected to A, 'b' to B, and client 'c' to C.A/a/B/b are in one building,...

I am trying to trunk a couple ports on my hp switch to a couple ports to my cisco.Config for HP:interface G7    no lacpexitinterface G10    no lacpexittrunk G7,G10 Trk1 Trunk spanning-tree Trk1 priority 4spanning-tree Dyn1 priority 4Cisco:spanning-tr...

cheapcco1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi:I was having a port-security problem today on a 3750 switch.The troublesome port, Gi0/36, had only one computer connected. Whenever I enabled port security on the port, it immediately went into an err-disable state.i even tried allowing 100 mac ad...

MrTone123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a storm control configured on an interface of a cisco switchI would like to test if that feature works or not. Is there a free tool or traffic generator software I can use/install on my laptop and plug my laptop on that interface and sends ...

Aun Iqbal by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card