Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 4507 which connect to server directlyYesterday, All the port of this 4507 get full egress and ingress loading (Observer by MRTG)even those port which have no cable connected also get full loadingfortunately, after I reboot this 4507, everyth...

Bonjour,J'ai 2 réseaux et un routeur au milieu :Router ----------------- Reseau 1  |                                |  |                                |  |                                |Machine A            Machine BRouter :          Adresse :    ...

Hello,I experiment with OSPFv3 and encryption but without success.My configuration is 2x2901 with c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.150-1.M4.bin (security and data licence) crossconnected thru s0/0/0 (tried HDLC and PPP)ospfv3 works well, but when I try to en...

Resolved! ipservices image

I'm a little concerned about the ipservices image. As far as I know the ipservices image is a later image than the advipservices image. I've been applying this image to our switches campus-wide. I was reading a doc and it said that ipv6 is not suppor...

HelloPort goes to error disable state every week once or more.initial requirement was connecting Two location with outdoor wireless (Bay-Station) 10MB and half duplexLocation A got 3560Location B got 4503On Location Aconfig  tvlan 5name WANinterface ...

Hi, We have a bunch of 3560 switches running OSPF/VRF between them, and some 2960 switches connected to each of the 3560's. What I'm trying to do is trace the L2 path (traceroute mac ip) from one 2960 to another (both connected to the same 3560), b...

Hello Folks!sh int g1/1 shows me the below brodcast,is that normal?how to troubleshoot?Received 132532351 broadcasts, 0 runts, 0 giants, 0 throttles

Ibrahim Jamil by Frequent Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Loop

Hiwhat configuration steps is needed to avoid loop on the network, its a Client / Server topologyCatalyst 4507 acting as core and distribution. All access switches are 2950, 2960 series.thanksST

Hello everybody,I have a issue regarding my Cisco Catalyst Blade Switch 3020 for HP, it is connected to C6500 via uplink port.the interface is up up but any traffic in it.I use version: 12.2.46 (cbs30x0-ipbasek9-mz.122-46.SE.bin).Here is the  output:...