Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello I have a question about EtherChannel Hash MechanismThere is a lot of load balancing mode such as dest-mac/ip, dest-src-mac/ip.I think this can do hash based on the mode.However are there any example of the above hash mechanism?I would like to k...

mhiyoshi by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

OK - this is going to sound pretty newb, but that is only because it is.  First time 5505 config - I inherited it from an office we closed where someone else had gone in and configured it.My dilema...it is currently configured with an internal IP of ...

High Level Design (Picture attached):2 locations (Area 30, Area 40). 2 Routers at each location, and 1 3750 stack.The sites are interconnected via link between the 3750 stacks at each location.I have designated this interconnect network as area 0.The...

cisco-cdn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

According to the command refernce for the Cisco 3130 blade switches, the command to use to download a new version of IOS is the archive download-sw command which requires a .tar file extension. But if you go to the Cisco download center, you will see...

visitor68 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a couple of 4500 chassis (Supervisor 6L-E) that were ordered some time ago with the LAN-BASE feature set.  I thought at the time that EIGRP stub was or would eventually be enabled in LAN-BASE.  Now that I'd like to use this feature, I see it ...

mduling by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,We have a stack of 2, 3750 cisco switches. OS version is 12.2 and switch priorities 15 and 10. We will add 2 more 3750 switches on the existing stack. I am not sure about the OS version yet of the new switches as they will be shipped soon.I ...

We have an interesting scenario if we plug the blade chassis into one of our Nexus switch and try to get to it using VMware console it does not work, but when we move the same connection to one of our 4948 switches it works fine. Did anyone see this ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card