Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi to all, i'm satrting to study for the 642-902 ccnp exam (route). I'm adopting the book "Implementing Cisco IP Routing" by Diane Teare, that i consider the offical book in order to take the exam. Can someone conferme my idea? Is this the official b...

General question:We have an application that requires the use of IPSec on the LAN to establish communications between the PC and the security DVR. These devices are on the same subnet although the subnet is a /22. There are going to be 10 PC's that c...

maxnpj by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have upgraded my 6509E to a new IOS version and delete the old one, after reboot, it enter the rommon mode, but the terrible thing is, there is no any tftp command, how can I upload an IOS in it? Please help, thanks!!!

wain_ip by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,         I am not sure whether I am posting this question in the right section or not. But I have got two switches with GigE ports and I need to connect them together. I do not have the GigE Optics yet. I am trying to find the kind of GigE Opti...

I was running the cable-diagnostics tdr test and show command on a 3560e switch. It returned a pair status of failed. Does anyone know what that staus means? It does not show as a valid status in the Cisco documentation I have found so far. Any hep w...

markbhiga by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been asked to set up our network to allow a VOIP monitoring server capture all voice traffic going on in our call center. All of our closet switches are 2950s and 2960s.  All link back via dedicated fiber runs to a 4500. On our office network,...

scsinet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm looking for ways to enable ip accounting on my core 4500, but no all the commands are available as show in the document Cisco website:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/ipapp/configuration/guide/ipapp_ipserv_ps6350_TSD_Products_Configurati...

Hi All,Could any one please help !!!1.what is flash and bootflash2.can we have both in same L3 switch.3. why some models have only flash or bootflash and what it the significance of both.Thanks for any help.Regards,

Resolved! ASA 5505 static IP

Hi,  I have been playing with my new ASA 5505 for a few days now.  After I got over working out how to use the ASDM with Windows 7 I am starting to work out its foibles.  If I clean the ASA up with factory default via the Command Line Interface it wo...

Hi all,We have a VSS core switch and one VSS distrubution switch, connected via 4x 10GE l2 Ether-channel using pagpall 4 links are connected to a WS-X6716-10G-3C (on the 2 VSS systems (see drawing)). sporadically one link (link 1/3/1, we assume that ...

e.hoehn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card