Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, i've a network up and running in the green zone all the equipament is running in VTP Domain: CUCA and the management network is 10.30.50.0/24, now i need to configure the others switch's outside the green zone each in his VTP Domain but i need...

Resolved! 6509-E IOS update

All,We just purchased a 6509-E and we're wanting to update the IOS on it before doing anything major with it. From the version command, it doesn't seem like it aligns with what the image requirements are for the latest version:cisco WS-C6509-E (R7000...

A server is connected to the switch with two nic cards which are teamed together and on the switch side the interface are bundled as a port channel.The speed/duplex setting on both the server and the switch are configured to auto. But the 1st nic car...

veerappan by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to limit a users access on the network by programming a  port on a Cisco switch to shutdown at a certain time and enable at a  certain time?

jdleon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What works on some SR520s does not work on a new one that I bought:SR520(config-if)#interface Virtual-Template1SR520(config-if)# ip unnumbered Dialer0SR520(config-if)# ip nat insideSR520(config-if)# ip virtual-reassemblySR520(config-if)# zone-member ...

eljakimit by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Any help here would be apreciated.We are doing our DR tests and having issue with network being realy slow when polling data from backup servers. I have a workarround, but trying to understand what is the cause of the issue and if that can be ...

Hi AllI have a situation and need some advice if possible.I have a 6500 series with SUP720-3B and I need to to do some kind of PBR so that my outbound traffic to the internet goes via ISP1 and my inbound VPN traffic goes via ISP2. The setup is as fol...

Hi all.I need to rate-limit my traffic to 100 KB (its kilo byte). I am confused in parameters1) Bits per second2) Normal Burst (byte per sec)3) Maximum Burst (byte per sec)Can someone tell me the appropriate values for above if i want to rate-limit m...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have complaint that one pc: 10.20.2.154 is generating more virus stroms and doing broadcast. So i need to findout that pc where i network to do further checks.Can someone help me on this.Jopeti.

jopetik09 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,There is LMS 2.6 with RME 4.0.6.We've devided to install CBS3000.RME40.v4-2.zip for the HP blade 3020.According to the documentation this package has several dependancies.I can not find the file SharedInventoryStack.RME40.v1-2-1.zipAnd for the ...

dosic by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes