Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,  So we are trying to switch to new firewall hardware. Latest software. Same configs. No changes on our core. New firewall with test bed core switch works fine. So we try to go Live. Swapped cables, cleared arp. If I ping to internet from our c...

Rajan R by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,   i have one Cisco 3850 switch and below is output of temp command.   KABZ1061#sh environment temperature statusInlet Temperature Value: 29 Degree CelsiusTemperature State: GREENYellow Threshold : 46 Degree CelsiusRed Threshold : 56 Degree C...

Noovi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I' m traing to add a switch c9200 48p in stack but i receive error because 2 switches are in INSTALL mode and new is in BUNDLE mode. Switch Ports Model SW Version SW Image Mode------ ----- ----- ---------- ---------- ----1 56 C9200-48T 16.12.3a CA...

Hi All,I have installed 2 Sophos APs (AP320X) on Cisco 2960S-24P Switches individually.Everyday this APs went offline, i have spoken to Sophos support team, they have replaced it as well. So at the moment we have installed 2 new APs at client office....

I have two cisco Nexus3500 C3548P-10GX Chassis connected to one another via L3 port-channel. MTU on the system and interface are both set to 9000, however I am unable to ping over link more that 1478 bytes?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card