Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have been trying for a couple of days now, to download the "" Cisco Configuration Professional software. However all i am getting is as below. Page UnavailableThe Webpage you requested is unavailable. Please revisit at a later time. We apologi...

Cyberdog1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiFor one of our customer,we have one ADSL link and Lrased line on the same router.I configured policy map so that all the hhtp traffic will go through ADSL link.Leased line is used for accessing public webservers in DMZ and for remote access VPN fro...

anva12345 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody. I have this scenario,A 3500 cisco switch and 2900 cisco swtich. I have 3 Vlan in the 3500 and 2900 swithces, Vlan10, 20 and 30. In the 3500 also I have DHCP Server for the Vlan20 and 30, I get a valid IP address and I can ping between V...

HelloWe have a single Vlan made up of a number of access switches and three 6509 switches. Predominantly the traffic is all Multicast and it is very high. When a multicast packet appears on the network, it is multicast to every port within the Vlan. ...

thstagman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need to disable the keepalive on two gigabit uplink ports.Can anyone tell me what commands i need to use exactly to disable keepalive on  GigabitEthernet0/1 and  GigabitEthernet0/2VMINFswitch>enableVMINFswitch#configure terminalVMINFswitch# ....

I was recently successful in testing an inbound  ACL-based QoS policy on all 24 ports of a Development 2960 catalyst switch.  The policy marks DSCP values base on access-list classification.  The access-lists in the policy reference layer 3/4 criteri...

Hi,I have 3 Router connected via Serial interface i.e. R1 , R2 and R3 now I want to Network Advertise in unicast from Router R1 to R3 without using following things how I can do pls help me..neighbor command/ PBR/ Static or Default Route/ Redisributi...

abhi-adte by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cannot connect on 22 port through PAT on router. I have next schema:In log on ASA:In log on Router:*Aug  6 08:54:36.602: IP: s=5.5.5.6 (GigabitEthernet0/0), d=10.10.10.254, len 60, input feature*Aug  6 08:54:36.602:     TCP src=44763, dst=22, seq=407...

grigansky by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes