Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Currupt IOS image

I am trying to understand what causes a currupt IOS image. I have 4506-e that needed to have supervisor replaced becuase the IOS was said to be currupt. I am trying to understand what some of the possiblities that could have caused this.

Hello everyone,I have a number of switches on the network that are linked on the G0/1 port with a CX_GIGASTACK module. I have numerous stacks throughout the network.Some appear to be connecting at the following...Auto-duplex (Full), 1000Mb/s, media ...

Today we had a problem on a trunk port within a HP Blade Center 7000 configured with Cisco 3020 switches. The port that was connected to a blade was sending BPDU packets on one of our main production vlans causing constant topology changes. The serve...

jlizzio by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

anyone ran into this error in a VDC after upgrade to 4.1(5)?Eth7/16 -- down routed full auto 10g layermode query on if_idx 0x16000000 failed: status: 0x40480003 - no such pss keyif_info_status: 0x0Po1 ...

Aaron D by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are seeing the error message below on a cisco 7300 device. Now this has only appeared once but we are keen to finf out why. Cisco erro decoder does not have much to go by. It seems this error is something to do with the VTY linesSYS-3-DUP_TIMER...

jalomenu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We need people to evaluate a product we developed to automate the download of config's from Cisco devices and allow batch posting of IOS commands to Cisco devices. The product is called netdonkey(lite) and can be downloaded from http://www.netd...

baileja by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allWe would like to migrate our LAN to MSTP to gain the benefits of RSTP. What is the best approach to minimise downtime?We have two Catalyst 4006 switches trunked together via Etherchannel, along with 12 2950 switches, which each have a connectio...

Hi all. I am trying to add interface to my cli views but i cant see the keyword "interface". I have tried using 12.4(24)T on 7200 and 12.4(19) on 3745 but no success. Is this option not present anymore ?Can some1 guide me pls

Anyone ever seen this or have ny input on this error.... Error is at the bottom on line starting with the number 2Router#sh powersystem power redundancy mode = redundantsystem power redundancy operationally = non-redundantsystem power total = 137...

mikegrous by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,What is the difference between syslog and snmp traps.Is 'logging host' command used for both syslog and snmp traps.

tech_trac by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to have a hostname or URL madeup so that internet users can access an application via its name, similar to website. I have a public IP for this purpose. What should i tell my isp specifically to do so that this IP gets registered by hostnam...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes