Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We currently have 2 Nexus 7010s in a VPC pair. They both have out of support hardware so we are replacing the guts, new SUPs and linecards, one at a time. They are also running very old code, NX-OS 5.2. We would like to bring up the upgraded o...

CLCrawl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IP overlapping

I had this for my exam today, given IP was 192.168.60.0/27 and had to subnet it for 6 networks based on the topology in the picture, after subnetting and getting new networks and using it for the routers overlapping would happen between them, and i d...

Good morning all, i am new to the whole Cisco forum. I have a major issue, i work as a contractor for the US Coast guard as a system Admin. I was told by the cisco tech to try to find a resolution here on the form. The issue that i am experiencing is...

Everyone need some help with Nexus 5020I'm trying to upgrade the iOS software Here is the problem, I can't seem to copy over the file to the SwitchI have tried these steps please let me know if its incorrect!copy bootflash: no goCopy bootflash tftp:n...

Hi all. I created a user in Nexus 9k switch and assigned network operator role for read only access.But my customer mentioned that the show running-conf commmd did notwork with that role.Its saying %Permission denied for the role.. Do we have any cha...

Resolved! Internet For Vlans

Hello,Switching, 2960, Catalyst 2000I am really struggling to get internet access to a vlan that is created on C2960. The device does have thSwitching, 2960, Catalyst 2000e sdm lanbase and I have turned on ip routing. I can ping the external address ...

Zaxum by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes